Vaccine

Bonnielee

Rookie
Oct 7, 2021
The reason I don't get the vaccine Is because I don't trust our government. I believe there is something in it to kill us eventually. They want control. It's not about the vaccine. Look what they have done to our country. Also I don't go out of my house. They are trying to scare us. Why are they pushing it so hard? They don't care about us, only control...

The reason I don't get the vaccine Is because I don't trust our government. I believe there is something in it to kill us eventually. They want control. It's not about the vaccine. Look what they have done to our country. Also I don't go out of my house. They are trying to scare us. Why are they pushing it so hard? They don't care about us, only control...
How do you "not go out of your house"?

If they wanted to kill us, could they just not add something to the water supply that most people get from the Govt?

If you do not go out of your house, then I would say they have done a damn good job of scaring you

The next time your doctor has you bent over a table with his bratwurst sized finger up your butt, checking your prostrate, ask him.

"He doc, you think I should get the vaccine?"

He doesn't make any money off you when you're dead so he's going to tell you the truth.

geezus.....why dont barricade yourself in a basement somewhere....

The next time your doctor has you bent over a table with his bratwurst sized finger up your butt, checking your prostrate, ask him.

"He doc, you think I should get the vaccine?"

He doesn't make any money off you when you're dead so he's going to tell you the truth.
i dont think bonnie here has a prostrate otis.....just sayin...

If they wanted to kill us, could they just not add something to the water supply that most people get from the Govt?

If you do not go out of your house, then I would say they have done a damn good job of scaring you
The reason I don't go out is because of mobility. I need back surgery and can't hardly walk...

God already gave us something to kill us, old age.

They were all set up to monitor everything I did online and on my cell phone...
But the monitors kept falling asleep...they can't find anyone who can stay awake from the volume of boredom my activities create.
So they tried computer analysis...the computer kept crashing... again from boredom and bouts of depression.

They want to know all about my boring life...but they can't find anyone who can get through the boredom and tedium.

:thankusmile:

sweetheart you are awake more than many sheep here in America.:thup: ignore the paid trolls that have penetrated this site,i got over a 100 of them on ignore

I like my quiet life with minimal trips out of the house as well. But I'm also lucky enough to live in a part of the country where they are not nearly as obsessed with masks and shots of genocide juice. The governor of my state is pushing back against any mandated measures against the uninjected.
that would not happen to be florida texas or south dakota is it?

:thankusmile:

sweetheart you are awake more than many sheep here in America.:thup: ignore the paid trolls that have penetrated this site,i got over a 100 of them on ignore
And my iggy list is getting longer as well. All the ones who, when they cannot give a serious answer to a serious question because it would expose them as frauds, will instead just start flinging foul-mouthed insults at you. They are the ones to shun as if they never existed. You can PM me for a list of the worst offenders -- the ones to avoid as you would avoid stepping in dog poo.

And my iggy list is getting longer as well. All the ones who, when they cannot give a serious answer to a serious question because it would expose them as frauds, will instead just start flinging foul-mouthed insults at you. They are the ones to shun as if they never existed. You can PM me for a list of the worst offenders -- the ones to avoid as you would avoid stepping in dog poo.
you been here what 2 months and you know all these people?.....give us break....

Paranoid much?

Forum List

Back