Vaccine

And my iggy list is getting longer as well. All the ones who, when they cannot give a serious answer to a serious question because it would expose them as frauds, will instead just start flinging foul-mouthed insults at you. They are the ones to shun as if they never existed. You can PM me for a list of the worst offenders -- the ones to avoid as you would avoid stepping in dog poo.

Sounds like you've mostly been talking with Biden supporters. I still say if you hate this country get out of it! That's the only logical explanation I can think of is to why they would support somebody who lied and cheated his way into the white house and turned his back on America, its borders, and its people. Sorry, off topic I know,.. but considering the fact that he also wants to force a vaccine mandate, it sort of is still on topic. I'm pro-vaccine, but I'm also for it being a personal choice.

You can bet that:

1. They all had underlying health problems if they did. (Not me)

OR

2. That's just what they want you to believe and they actually died of something else.

Many people here are very angry the vaccines are not living up to their billing

Of course, since Covid is their Religion, it doesn't stop them from believing

I like my quiet life with minimal trips out of the house as well. But I'm also lucky enough to live in a part of the country where they are not nearly as obsessed with masks and shots of genocide juice. The governor of my state is pushing back against any mandated measures against the uninjected.
I live in New York, and since our governor' left in disgrace' the new one isn't any better. I agree on the genocide juice...

Forum List

Back