Van driver fired after being caught splashing pedestrians

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
dash-cam-video-youtube-van-splashing-pedestrians-ottawa-black-macdonald.png

With a big smile and chuckling, I have to admit something. When I drove the city bus here in Las Vegas, I could hardly wait for it to rain. With nowhere else to go at the time, the gutters would overflow and there was nothing more fun than having that big bus going through puddles at 45mph. Massive waves! So, I truly feel sorry for the driver of this van. He was just having a little fun like anyone else would.

Hell when you get caught.

Video and story @ Van driver fired after being caught splashing pedestrians | CBC News

Driver should have used the Good Liberal defense. He knew the pedestrians were all liberals and thus in need of a good bath.

I try to splash pedestrians even if I'm just driving past a sprinkler system.

Yeah you wouldn't do that if you ever happily swerved to hit a good puddle..and then realize that it's about 2 feet deep and the bottom is mud an part of a much bigger puddle that you can't really see because of grass or sand and is actually about 4 feet deep.

It looks like reckless driving to me. He came within an inch of the curb and could have easily misjudged a little, hit the curb and gone up on the sidewalk to hit the pedestrians. Especially when with the water the ground is unstable.

My brother long ago was driving a furniture truck after a big rain..........A pimp was standing by the road wearing a white suit with gold and whatever......

Said he nailed him.........soaked him........and and saw him standing there drenched......

Sorry.....but that is some funny shit............

Naturally on the pimp. LOL

It was an outright game when I was younger. We even had a name for it. “Sloshing”...

If the person behind the wheel wasn't driving recklessly, why should they lose their job because of pedestrians being at the wrong place at the wrong time?

God bless you and the driver always!!!

Holly

It was an outright game when I was younger. We even had a name for it. “Sloshing”...

I used to get em at the bus stops on Westheimer rd. here in Houston.
There they are staying dry under the glassed in bus stops cornered in with nowhere to run.
EPIC!!!

dash-cam-video-youtube-van-splashing-pedestrians-ottawa-black-macdonald.png

With a big smile and chuckling, I have to admit something. When I drove the city bus here in Las Vegas, I could hardly wait for it to rain. With nowhere else to go at the time, the gutters would overflow and there was nothing more fun than having that big bus going through puddles at 45mph. Massive waves! So, I truly feel sorry for the driver of this van. He was just having a little fun like anyone else would.

Hell when you get caught.

Video and story @ Van driver fired after being caught splashing pedestrians | CBC News
No, not "everyone else" thinks this is funny. I doubt most do.

It appears I'm wrong.

Proves my point most people are just no damn good.

There they are staying dry under the glassed in bus stops cornered in with nowhere to run.
EPIC!!!
Easy pickings! Similar here. Used to drive to school senior year, and all the lemmings would get it when trudging their way to school. Good times man. Good times...

Last edited:
Can’t feel too sorry for the guy when he should have made sure there was no one around before having fun.

EPIC!!!

The smart ones learned real fast that it's best to stand behind the bus stop and use an umbrella.

I'm glad he was fired, but I don't think there is a law against it.

Which is kind of unfair, because if you throw a water balloon at a car you could probably get arrested.

Forum List

Back