Van Jones shows clarity on CNN while Joy Reid continues to be a nutjob

BidenBeHiden

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2024
The situation that Van Jones and Joy Reid were commenting on is the assassination attempt of Trump and Biden getting Covid (yet again). It seems like CNN sends in Van Jones whenever they're finished gaslighting a certain subject. MSNBC is always gaslighting and overall bat sh*t crazy, no matter what.

Van Jones (3:03 - 3:36)

"Today is a terrible day. A bullet couldn't stop Trump and a virus just stopped Biden. [Trump] is getting his butt kissed. Biden is getting his butt kicked.

Democrats are coming a part. Republicans are coming together. That's what's happening and at some point Democrats have to look at the reality of that"

I think that Van Jones really speaks for all you Democrats / liberals on here. It's funny how you fkers were so smug saying the GOP was at It's lowest just a couple months ago. Just as Jones said, you've fallen into disarray.

thehill.com/homenews/media/4779561-msnbc-joy-reid-biden-covid-trump/amp/

Joy Reid:

"These two men are both elderly. Donald Trump is an elderly man who, for whatever reason, was given nine seconds to take an iconic photo op during an active shooter situation. Weird situation, we’ll figure that out one day"

"Biden is 81 and has covid. He should be fine in a couple of days, doesn’t that convey the exact same thing? That he’s strong enough, older than Trump, to have gotten something that used to really be fatal to people his age.”

I don't think I have to explain how stupid this is to anyone, unless you're a liberal diversity hire like Joy Reid.

Today is a terrible day. A bullet couldn't stop Trump and a virus just stopped Biden. [Trump] is getting his butt kissed. Biden is getting his butt kicked.

🤣

But lets lay off on biden since he must stay in the race through november

Joy Reid is the type that China wants to see in America. They don't want America to be a meritocracy because it hurts their chances to defeat the West.

Ironically, Joy in her serious mode is turning out to be highly intelligent and above Maddow's ability with her comments!

Forum List

Back