Vance will not make the mistake that Pence did

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Vance realizes that voter fraud happens. He realizes election results should be questioned. He realizes that there should be investigations after elections.

---Vance refused to acknowledge that Donald Trump lost the 2020 presidential election---

Vance realizes that voter fraud happens. He realizes election results should be questioned. He realizes that there should be investigations after elections.

---Vance refused to acknowledge that Donald Trump lost the 2020 presidential election---

He refused to live in reality....I guess when you're 40 years old, you still have that midlife crisis to go through where you deny reality.

I don't think Trump lost the election either. The margins in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin were razor thin.
A delay in certification would have allowed an AUDIT not a recount of fraudulent votes and the nation could have avoided the past four years of decline.

I don't think Trump lost the election either. The margins in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin were razor thin.
A delay in certification would have allowed an AUDIT not a recount of fraudulent votes and the nation could have avoided the past four years of decline.

And that SHOULD have been Vance's answer, not the weenie and evasive-sounding: "I prefer to focus on the future."

All Vance should have said to the election question is: "I guess we will never know for sure now. Trump was way ahead all night through till 6AM when with no one around, a massive ballot dump came along full of nearly all Biden votes--- a statistical impossibility. JUST enough ballots to narrowly get Biden over the edge by a thin margin in just the swing states they needed! All that was needed was a true and accurate audit to clear the matter up, instead, the courts not wanting to get involved and the democrats fought tooth and nail to ram the certification through rather than be sure they got it right, thus causing the protest of J6. Had we done that, it might have avoided both the riot of J6 and all of the terrible events that have befallen America since Harris and Biden were put into office!"

This had to be just about the most OBVIOUS and important topic expected to be brought up at the debate,
yet all Vance came up with was: "I prefer to focus on the future." :sad:

MISSED opportunities.

lots-of-people-are-saying-it-v0-vpg1j0701dsd1.jpeg

Pence didn’t make a mistake. He stood up for Democracy and Vance ain’t gonna get that same chance

That is the moment CouchBoi lost the debate.

That wasn't Trump's plan. His plan was to steal the election and remain in power.
Jack Smith's latest filing in addition to The January 6th Committee's report proves this.

So, if Kamala loses, it is ok if she certifies that she actually won?

You retards would be ok with that, right?

So, if Kamala loses, it is ok if she certifies that she actually won?

About as OK as you would be if Trump snuck illegal ballots in the middle of the night all for him to turn his loss into barely a win in just a few swing states he needed to finally put himself in over the top, then put up a barricade around DC with armed military guards so that you couldn't even get in nor object, then declared any challenge or question of what he'd done illegal disinformation and shadow banned you from social media calling your concerns false, baseless and disproven even before you raised them.

Oh wait--- you did that.

About as OK as you would be if Trump snuck illegal ballots in the middle of the night all for him to turn his loss into barely a win in just a few swing states he needed to finally put himself in over the top, then put up a barricade around DC with armed military guards so that you couldn't even get in nor object, then declared any challenge or question of what he'd done illegal disinformation and shadow banned you from social media calling your concerns false, baseless and disproven even before you raised them.

Oh wait--- you did that.
Retard. You are the nut jobs who wanted to lynch Pence because he refused to go against the Constitution. We didn’t.

So, I ask again…is it ok for Kamala to certify herself as winner no matter the results?

Let’s see if you can answer as a Yes or No instead of all this Vance reach-around. Go.

Forum List

Back