Variations on a Theme

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
#Bland Lives Matter

iStock_000010814036XSmall.jpg

What about "small lives matter!"
At least 'blacks' can actually become cops, doctors, presidents! Not sure dwarfs get the same opportunities.
Though I understand the 'black lives' in context of the latest atrocity, continuing it in general when attention dies down risks black people being viewed as victims or worse wanna be victims and resentment particularly by those who historically have also faced discrimination growing.
I come from a Irish Nationalist background and what they suffered under British rule was little different than that which African Americans suffered - although technically not 'slaves' in every meaningful sense they were exactly that.
Surely it should just be 'all' live matter'!

What about "small lives matter!"
At least 'blacks' can actually become cops, doctors, presidents! Not sure dwarfs get the same opportunities.
Though I understand the 'black lives' in context of the latest atrocity, continuing it in general when attention dies down risks black people being viewed as victims or worse wanna be victims and resentment particularly by those who historically have also faced discrimination growing.
I come from a Irish Nationalist background and what they suffered under British rule was little different than that which African Americans suffered - although technically not 'slaves' in every meaningful sense they were exactly that.
Surely it should just be 'all' live matter'!
1591838525580.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back