Vernon Jones: To my fellow Georgians - who share my concern for the integrity and security of our elections...I will be making a huge announcement

He lost. Deal with it. They're about to shut down the AZ circus.
Bad news for Dems. Reports say they've found fraudulent ballots made from bamboo paper. This is a clear sign fraudulent ballots were shipped from Asia.

Did they have the Chinese watermark on them? LOL.
Yes. I am laughing AT you. Not with you. :auiqs.jpg:

Reason #1 why Trump supporters need their right to vote removed...permanently. :)

We kind of laugh at these antics but the people doing it are deadly serious fanatics that cannot be allowed to put their hands on the nuts and bolts of American democracy.

We kind of laugh at these antics but the people doing it are deadly serious fanatics that cannot be allowed to put their hands on the nuts and bolts of American democracy.

They're going to try. The full on voter suppression in the name of the big lie is already being moved forward in several states. Ultimately, I don't think that most of them will be successful.
I may be optimistic since it doesn't seem that the right wing will ever come back to anything approaching sanity. But you are correct. This type of ignorance and disregard for the rule
of law..needs to be stamped out...quickly..and with prejudice.

Hopefully this announcement will lead to a life prison term for Stacey Abrams and all her Black Panther friends.

Forum List

Back