Victoria’s Secret Moves to Transvestite Models, Goes Broke

I just can't wrap my mind around why any company would embrace a "woke" business model that strives to drive away their loyal customer base (straight men) resulting in a downturn in sales and profits for the shareholders? ... :cuckoo:

Go woke, go …….

Sane people pity the mentally ill, not worship them.

if it was attempts to pretend virtue signaling is somehow a marketing attempt to secure a niche market ...
They should have investigated the possibility that any business it gained, could be greatly overshadowed by the business lost.

You may want new customers ... But it's a good idea not to piss off your loyal customers trying to get them.
If the intent is to peddle virtue signaling over your product ... Figuratively speaking, you might well slam your dick in a car door.

Just sayin... my vote for one of the most beautiful women in the world... 1990s Secret model
Laetitia Costa. Now THIS is when VS knew how to choose models.
Hubba Hubba

Laetitia Casta Victoria's secret model (1).jpg

i'm not thinking that was the reason ... given what is on the interwebs 'n all. playboy went bye bye some time ago, so why would you blame the demise of VS on anything but technolgy?

I just can't wrap my mind around why any company would embrace a "woke" business model that strives to drive away their loyal customer base (straight men) resulting in a downturn in sales and profits for the shareholders? ... :cuckoo:

It's WOKEism in general.

Victorias Secret
NetFlix
Disney
Every Man Jack (mens beard products)
Coca Cola
Home Depot
Dicks Sporting Goods
Sports organizations
Entertainment legends like DC/WB
Facebook
Twitter
and even Starbucks

Falling profits from either the company going WOKE, or from the company supporting WOKEism in any form.

This is why I like Target. When they decide to support something, they don't do it IN YOUR FACE or SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT. They do it subtley and non-chalantly. Most people don't even notice. I only notice, because I was in retail for decades after high school, and know the "signs" of said support mechanisms in advertising.

A company can support anything they so choose, but when they start forcibly shoving it down the publics throats..........well, they might as well just pack it all up, sell off the remains, and go home.

And the DemonicRats are wallowing in joy over it!!!

View attachment 669824

No they love when companies push esg scores exactly like Victoria's secret tried to do, like a lot of companies do. Corporations are all going for esg scores which is very close to what china does.

It's a semi behind the scenes system companies in America are using and if it doesn't stop it will be coming to our personal lives.

Here are 2 videos explaining day and how it works and how companies apply it.

No they love when companies push esg scores exactly like Victoria's secret tried to do, like a lot of companies do. Corporations are all going for esg scores which is very close to what china does.

It's a semi behind the scenes system companies in America are using and if it doesn't stop it will be coming to our personal lives.

Here are 2 videos explaining day and how it works and how companies apply it.

Well done.
All folks have to do is look at what happened to countries that have pushed their ESGs up.
Every single one of them has resulted in rioting/exponential increase in poverty,shortages/ and rolling black outs.
Every. Single. One. Of. Them.
South Africa
Norway
Ghana
France
Germany
And so on.... every one of them has fallen into the ESG trap and they are paying DEARLY for it.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how often do the powers that be see guys in there buying things for themselves instead of a wife or girlfriend?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's WOKEism in general.

Victorias Secret
NetFlix
Disney
Every Man Jack (mens beard products)
Coca Cola
Home Depot
Dicks Sporting Goods
Sports organizations
Entertainment legends like DC/WB
Facebook
Twitter
and even Starbucks

Falling profits from either the company going WOKE, or from the company supporting WOKEism in any form.

This is why I like Target. When they decide to support something, they don't do it IN YOUR FACE or SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT. They do it subtley and non-chalantly. Most people don't even notice. I only notice, because I was in retail for decades after high school, and know the "signs" of said support mechanisms in advertising.

A company can support anything they so choose, but when they start forcibly shoving it down the publics throats..........well, they might as well just pack it all up, sell off the remains, and go home.

I try to avoid doing business with any company pushing a "woke" agenda.

It's kind of a desperation move by a lingerie company in the first place, marketing to trannies.

Forum List

Back