Video: Crazed abortion advocate attacks peaceful pro-lifers

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
The typical white liberal, DemoKKKratic party voter. She, the big white, liberal racist she is loves when the minorities head off to the abortion clinics.

» Video: Crazed Abortion Advocate Attacks Peaceful Pro-Lifers Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

A video shows a crazed abortion advocate physically and verbally attacking peaceful pro-lifers in downtown Columbus, OH.

The video begins with the woman erroneously claiming that a baby at 12 weeks is just “a clump of motherfucking cells – no hands are showing at that time,” when in reality the baby has developed hands, arms, legs, ears, and eyelids at this point.

“You’re some white privileged, racist, motherfucking male that doesn’t stand for women’s rights – fucking dipshit,” barks the woman before kicking in one of the group’s signs and proceeding to physically assault Seth Drayer, who was filming the incident.

The woman, who appears to be a Burger King employee, kicks over another sign as Drayer calls the police.

Last edited by a moderator:
The typical white liberal, DemoKKKratic party voter. She, the big white, liberal racist she is loves when the minorities head off to the abortion clinics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67z_xBe07Q

» Video: Crazed Abortion Advocate Attacks Peaceful Pro-Lifers Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

A video shows a crazed abortion advocate physically and verbally attacking peaceful pro-lifers in downtown Columbus, OH.

The video begins with the woman erroneously claiming that a baby at 12 weeks is just “a clump of motherfucking cells – no hands are showing at that time,” when in reality the baby has developed hands, arms, legs, ears, and eyelids at this point.

“You’re some white privileged, racist, motherfucking male that doesn’t stand for women’s rights – fucking dipshit,” barks the woman before kicking in one of the group’s signs and proceeding to physically assault Seth Drayer, who was filming the incident.

The woman, who appears to be a Burger King employee, kicks over another sign as Drayer calls the police.

Arrrest, prosecute, imprison, if found guilty(.)

lol this has been viral on facebook today but no one is commenting on it on USMB
I started a thread on it too, in Politics.

4 replies, 42 views. Zero pro-choicers have commented. They're busy pretending it doesn't exist.

Criminals exist in all realms of any political specrum; the worst...don't care about politics, in the US that is, from my experience.

A the first person she attacked looked like a minor boy. B. She's poking the second guy in the chest screaming "no womb no say" really? I think since men participate in the making of a baby they should have some say so. I hope she went to jail.

lol this has been viral on facebook today but no one is commenting on it on USMB

4 replies, 42 views. Zero pro-choicers have commented. They're busy pretending it doesn't exist.

People who fight hard to kill babies don't care if their supporters attack and kill pro-lifers. Seriously. What do you expect?

I wonder why she is so mad, Roe in Roe vs. Wade won. She can have all the abortions she wants.

One theory I've come up with during my wondering is that many women that are belligerent to pro-life people that are protesting against abortion is that they have had abortions. As such they don't like being called murders and the protests really hits home.

Last edited:
A the first person she attacked looked like a minor boy. B. She's poking the second guy in the chest screaming "no womb no say" really? I think since men participate in the making of a baby they should have some say so. I hope she went to jail.

She might be stupid enough to go to jail for this. I bet a simple "I'm sorry" to the protesters would get the charges dropped.

People who fight hard to kill babies don't care if their supporters attack and kill pro-lifers. Seriously. What do you expect?
I figured there'd be a couple of cheerleaders posting "Yeah! Kick his ass!"

Nothing says that won't happen, of course.

Forum List

Back