VIDEO: Expelling Bo'az Albert

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A video with English subtitles has been released of farmer Boaz Albert’s latest confrontation with police.

“Hey, look at this, you’re going to enjoy this,” Albert greeted Border Police officers as they flooded his home in the Samaria (Shomron) community of Yitzhar. He then showed them a complex mechanism that he had used to chain himself to the floor of his home.

“I can’t give you that,” he can be heard saying. “I don’t have the key. Someone came and took it, I don’t have the key.”

Police struggled for hours to open the locks on Albert’s chains so that they could handcuff him and take him to a nearby police station.

While they dealt with the locks, police faced resistance on other fronts as well. Dozens of men crowded the Albert home for a Sukkot party, complete with singing and dancing, which had the effect of leaving police with little room to maneuver.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT1uhQaSXNs]Exclusive: Police spend four hours removing Boaz Albert from a barricade in his house - YouTube[/ame]

Source: Arutz7

--------

Good for Bo'az:cool:

Forum List

Back