Video Going Viral: Family Cat Saves 4 Year Old Boy Being Mauled By Vicious Dog

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It could have been worse but this video is going national everywhere, especially on Facebook. Kudos for this cat which I have never seen one do this sort of thing. This kitty better get the royal treatment for the rest of its life!

AMAZING VIDEO: Cat saves boy from dog attack in Southwest Bakersfield - 23ABC News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6w_DiTwW7A]a cat saves a child from the jaws of a dog - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Incredible to see. Wouldn't have believed it if they hadn't had surveillance cameras that caught it.

The cat was protecting it's property. Cats can be formidable fighters. Muggy the Cajun cat fights alligators.

THAT IS SO COOL
The cat's a hero!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

On local news it said that the dog was out there every day playing with that little boy. After this attack the dog mauled it's owner. Something snapped. The dog has been euthanized. Maybe it was the heat or he ate something that affected him.

The cat, Tara, is devoted to the boy. She came at that dog like a 20 pound bowling ball with claws.

Remarkable! There was no hesitation whatsoever in that cat when it lunged on that dog. I have to say I have not been a cat person thinking that cats are not loyal. But this video changed my mind. I think I would be open to adopting a cat in future.

Forum List

Back