Video - IDF shoots 2 Palestinians to death, one in the back, both harmless

the youth were moving away, they were not throwing anything nor were they armed. This was cold blooded murder NOT in self defense by a cowardly IDF sniper who killed 2 boys, harmed 2 families forever, for nothing at all.

the youth were moving away, they were not throwing anything nor were they armed. This was cold blooded murder NOT in self defense by a cowardly IDF sniper who killed 2 boys, harmed 2 families forever, for nothing at all.
No evidence here that a judge would allow in court. I doubt if either were shot. I've witnessed many shootings and people don't fall like either of those "victims". When a person is hit by a bullet he is violently slammed to the ground, not a supported fall. Pure Pallywood.

We know from the Flotilla tragedy that "unarmed" is the IDF's favourite target.

Lets see if you can answer this question honestly.
What did these 'activists' expect to happen to them when they started beating and stabbing navy seals??
They had batons and knives, that's hardly unarmed :rolleyes:

Are not the Israel firsters the most disgusting and bloodthirsty pieces of shit in world? Yet, should someone ever gloat at, and or justify the killing of a Jew as they do when Palestinian children are murdered they would go ballistic and scream antisemitism.

Are not the Israel firsters the most disgusting and bloodthirsty pieces of shit in world? Yet, should someone ever gloat at, and or justify the killing of a Jew as they do when Palestinian children are murdered they would go ballistic and scream antisemitism.
I just watched the video for the 4th time and I contend it's a Pallywood video. End of story.

No evidence here that a judge would allow in court. I doubt if either were shot. I've witnessed many shootings and people don't fall like either of those "victims". When a person is hit by a bullet he is violently slammed to the ground, not a supported fall. Pure Pallywood.

Same sick answer, for the IDF animals...Some day the roles will be reversed...Time is ticking.

Forum List

Back