Video of church shooter getting shot and stopped by armed citizen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avoid the holiday wait ... send him to Hell before the New Year.

That's just messed up on so many levels. The first guy he cut down was fumbling for his pistol, trying to get it out. Probably one of those cheap nylon holsters they sell at Walmart, that have a retention strap with a fastener. I can't stress enough the importance of a good concealment holster, you don't want to spare any expense.

Notice the progressive vermin haven't trolled this topic yet. They'll probably be here as soon as they kill today's quota of babies.

I've driven right by that church in White Settlement, years ago when I lived in DFW. It's a quiet little suburb of Ft. Worth, just on the other side of Carswell AFB and the General Dynamics plant.

WTF?

That's just messed up on so many levels. The first guy he cut down was fumbling for his pistol, trying to get it out. Probably one of those cheap nylon holsters they sell at Walmart, that have a retention strap with a fastener. I can't stress enough the importance of a good concealment holster, you don't want to spare any expense.
I wondered that or was he trying not to draw attention to the fact he was going for his gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back