🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

VIDEO: President Trump promises big tax cuts coming

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-9_10-26-37.png

VIDEO: PRESIDENT TRUMP PROMISES BIG TAX CUTS COMING
WASHINGTON - President Donald J. Trump has responded to recent criticism about his lack of tax reform. Trump spoke to airline executives Thursday morning at the White House and hinted that major tax cuts are only 2 or 3 weeks away.
VIDEO: President Trump Promises Huge Tax Cut Announcement
------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND NO TRUMP HATERS IT WON'T BE FOR JUST THE RICH ONLY............. If your brains weren't made of sponges you might actually figure out this is a President that is for the PEOPLE not the NEW WORLD ORDER..

View attachment 111553

VIDEO: PRESIDENT TRUMP PROMISES BIG TAX CUTS COMING
WASHINGTON - President Donald J. Trump has responded to recent criticism about his lack of tax reform. Trump spoke to airline executives Thursday morning at the White House and hinted that major tax cuts are only 2 or 3 weeks away.
VIDEO: President Trump Promises Huge Tax Cut Announcement
------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND NO TRUMP HATERS IT WON'T BE FOR JUST THE RICH ONLY............. If your brains weren't made of sponges you might actually figure out this is a President that is for the PEOPLE not the NEW WORLD ORDER..

Sooooooooooooooooooooo..... "cutting taxes" and building a 25 billion dollar "wall" at the same time eh?
Why does this remind me of "cutting taxes" and at the same time invading a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 on the basis that it "has better targets"?

Oh speaking of walls that reminds me --- wanna buy a bridge? It's a wonderful bridge --- you keep crossing it over and over and expect different results.

There's no cost for the wall yet because General Kelly hasn't talked to the people on the border to find out what's needed. The estimate Dem's on the floor were throwing around yesterday/day before was 40B so I'd say that, and the 25B are basically a made up amounts on some estimate based on the cost of bricks or some other silly thing. The guys on the border want fence, they want to see through it, there's been discussion of drones and patrolling, there was some discussion that border patrol agents were put on 'other tasks' so Kelly needed to look into what exactly the 'other tasks' were before they could really move forward too far - he's in the process of meeting with the different districts/zones down there to talk to the border patrol agents right now. Kelly said they're planning to do the 'must do' parts suggested by those folks first, then work on the other 'stretches' as funding and such permits - He'd guesstimated to have the 'hot spots' this year, and hopefully the rest of it within two years.

The plan to pay semi tossed around somewhere was a 20% 'tax' on Mexican aid money, bringing in around $1B a year toward the fence - idk if that is the plan that will be "the plan" or not though. (I saw that our peeps and Mexico's peeps were talking today/tomorrow, haven't looked into the mention of it yet so who knows what will come out of that discussion.)

Trump had already noted he wanted to drop business taxes to 13-15% so that's not surprising. I'm doubting I'll see any tax cut in his plan, but I wish the rest of you luck for a little more pocket change.
Remember buy American! \o/

There's no cost for the wall yet because General Kelly hasn't talked to the people on the border to find out what's needed. The estimate Dem's on the floor were throwing around yesterday/day before was 40B so I'd say that, and the 25B are basically a made up amounts on some estimate based on the cost of bricks or some other silly thing. The guys on the border want fence, they want to see through it, there's been discussion of drones and patrolling, there was some discussion that border patrol agents were put on 'other tasks' so Kelly needed to look into what exactly the 'other tasks' were before they could really move forward too far - he's in the process of meeting with the different districts/zones down there to talk to the border patrol agents right now. Kelly said they're planning to do the 'must do' parts suggested by those folks first, then work on the other 'stretches' as funding and such permits - He'd guesstimated to have the 'hot spots' this year, and hopefully the rest of it within two years.

The plan to pay semi tossed around somewhere was a 20% 'tax' on Mexican aid money, bringing in around $1B a year toward the fence - idk if that is the plan that will be "the plan" or not though. (I saw that our peeps and Mexico's peeps were talking today/tomorrow, haven't looked into the mention of it yet so who knows what will come out of that discussion.)

Trump had already noted he wanted to drop business taxes to 13-15% so that's not surprising. I'm doubting I'll see any tax cut in his plan, but I wish the rest of you luck for a little more pocket change.
Remember buy American! \o/

This was all worked out when it was a campaign issue, and it's far more than "the cost of bricks or some silly thing".. It includes such niceties as dealing with the fact that some of this is private land, some of it is a freaking river, and the fact that you have to build roads where none currently exist in order to GET the "silly bricks" to the site.

So 25 Billion is a rough estimate --- however it does not include the costs of ongoing maintenance, which you can imagine for a 2400 (?) mile wall are going to be astronomical.

But then --- the Rump Taj Mahal worked out well didn't it?

And all of this to feed an egomaniacal perception --- that "illegals are jumping the border". That isn't even where most of them come from. But it sells well to the Gullibles.

YES!!!!!....I know right?...he has had 3 friggin weeks to rewrite taxe codes and fix everything we want....I am getting really impatient.

Pogo I believe it was 1,300, as there's already 600 miles of 'wall.' However there's rivers and lakes and cliffs that won't get wall etc. etc. Kelly doesn't even know what they need yet, no way the media idiots have a clue.

• Banned
“We want to help you realize these goals by rolling back burdensome regulations, and you people are regulated probably as much as almost anybody,” Trump said. “We have a regulatory morass that’s a disaster.”

“Lowering the overall tax burden on American business is big league, that’s coming along very well,” the president stated. “We’re way ahead of schedule, I believe. And we’re going to be announcing something — I would say over the next two or three weeks — that will be phenomenal.”

On Wednesday, Republicans came under fire from the founder of DrudgeReport.com, Matt Drudge, who questioned whether the GOP would ever move on its promised tax cut agenda and the long-awaited Obamacare repeal.

“No Obamacare repeal,” or “tax cuts!” Drudge tweeted. “But Republicans vote to shut Warren? Only know how to be opposition not lead! DANGER,” adding the GOP should be “sued for fraud.”

Questioned on Drudge’s tweets, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer addressed concerns over Obamacare at a press briefing Wednesday, saying the healthcare legislation was a “mammoth thing to repeal and replace,” but indicated the administration would work “to get it done right.”

Trump Responds to Drudge: Announces ‘Phenomenal’ Tax Cuts in Coming Weeks

the lack of regulation ALLOWED and caused the collapse of our banks in 2008.

HOW can ANYONE forget this?

Pogo I believe it was 1,300, as there's already 600 miles of 'wall.' However there's rivers and lakes and cliffs that won't get wall etc. etc. Kelly doesn't even know what they need yet, no way the media idiots have a clue.

Obviously I didn't bother to look it up. It's more like two thousand miles. Which look like this:

Let me be the first to note, downloading two hundred thousand Google Maps images to make a six-minute video does seem a bit obsessive. But then, milking fake news just to get attention, then counting how may heads you turned, that's a bit obsessive too. Not to mention staying up to 3:27 in the morning sending whiny tweets because somebody declined to have their head turned.

I'm an optimist and this is America. If we put our minds to it, it /will/ be done. We put people on the moon, and you're saying we can't do what China did in ancient times without modern machines. Might want to think about that heh

Forum List

Back