Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

T
Does the OP have any shame at all?
You racist sob you turned it into something about Race when It was just two guys going after a man they saw leaving the house he broke into.. democrats have no limits to your racism

He walked into an open house that was under construction to have a look. He didn't break and enter anything. The police already determined that. Nobody lived there, and there were no furnishings or anything else. He broke no law by taking a peek at the new house being built.
how often do joggers go jogging in kahki shorts?

i'm going to wait for an entire story before i take a side. but as usual, left and right line up to face off, each having a side and someone screaming GO.

The libs did start this. Really, this story is about someone getting shot on the street in small Georgia city. Neither party to the shooting is connected, the motive has yet to be determined. Those who say the shooters are "white supremacists" are talking shit, as no one knows and it would seem unlikely. People get shot every day of the weeks somewhere, there was nothing remarkable about this , except for the race of the actors

Picking a story, and forcing it into a predetermined template is what the libs always do.
Actually what made this such a big story was because the killers were not being prosecuted. The crime occurred some 2 months ago but only became big news when video emerged showing they lied about how Arbery was hunted down.
What was the crime they committed?
They murdered an innocent man.
Where do you see that?
Did you not see the video of them shooting the jogger?

Do you not realize there is no proof this man did anything wrong?
I see a black man trying to steal a gun and the operator was to powerful for him and the burglar lost
You need to get your eyes checked, Boy.
Huh black Guys hands were in the gun
Are you stupid? That murderer ran right up on him with it. Would you not have grabbed it?
They asked him to stop, until the cops came the hero’s were protect in the neighborhood from this thug

If I order you to stop, and you don't, am I justified to kill you?

You racist sob you turned it into something about Race when It was just two guys going after a man they saw leaving the house he broke into.. democrats have no limits to your racism

He walked into an open house that was under construction to have a look. He didn't break and enter anything. The police already determined that. Nobody lived there, and there were no furnishings or anything else. He broke no law by taking a peek at the new house being built.

i'm going to wait for an entire story before i take a side. but as usual, left and right line up to face off, each having a side and someone screaming GO.

The libs did start this. Really, this story is about someone getting shot on the street in small Georgia city. Neither party to the shooting is connected, the motive has yet to be determined. Those who say the shooters are "white supremacists" are talking shit, as no one knows and it would seem unlikely. People get shot every day of the weeks somewhere, there was nothing remarkable about this , except for the race of the actors

Picking a story, and forcing it into a predetermined template is what the libs always do.
Actually what made this such a big story was because the killers were not being prosecuted. The crime occurred some 2 months ago but only became big news when video emerged showing they lied about how Arbery was hunted down.

They committed murder. The police already said the dead guy committed no crime.
Uh...there is video of the dead guy trespassing on private property. He may have also stolen the hammer seen in the video as well.

But you morons just don’t want to accept the common sense story that this thug got caught red-handed.

You’re sticking to your story that black guy with a criminal record living with his mom, went “jogging” wearing khaki shorts and oversized white t-shirt and high tops, with a hammer in his pocket for “protection”.
He noticed a home under construction while walking (he must had been tired from jogging with a hammer), decides he will “check it out” since there aren’t any explicit “no trespassing signs” and figures it’s for sale. (Even though he has no job and lives with his mother).

He then continues his jog after “looking at a house” and is ambushed by some neo-Nazis who wanted to lynch some innocent black guy that day, in broad daylight in their own neighborhood.

^^ Yea, that sounds *way* more plausible than he was caught trespassing and stealing from a home he had no business being in, panicked and attacked the neighborhood watch that had already called the cops at least twice.

Looking at a house being built, is grounds to justify vigilante murder? You're one sick right winger.
Where did you come up with that "might be for sale" crap. Quit making shit up you liar.
That’s the story some leftwingers have presented. He was just looking around. Uh-huh. Why do YOU think he was in the house?

Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood two brave men confronted him.View attachment 334209 You

The video is not convincing.
More evidence is needed than this. It's like 3 frames total, and they show practically no detail.
I see a black man attacking the hero trying to hold him
Until the cops come. And the gun was jolted and now he’s dead.
And now Travis is going to prison for a long time where he'll get passed around like a bitch.
For maybe manslaughter, but after this criminals record comes out, and the video continually shows the burglar lunging at the hero, and jolting the gun. These hero’s are amazing

T

Where do you see that?

I see a black man trying to steal a gun and the operator was to powerful for him and the burglar lost
Are you stupid? That murderer ran right up on him with it. Would you not have grabbed it?
They asked him to stop, until the cops came the hero’s were protect in the neighborhood from this thug

Depends. If the person lunges at you and tried to take your gun away, then yes.

Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood two brave men confronted him.View attachment 334209 You

More evidence is needed than this. It's like 3 frames total, and they show practically no detail.
It's not needed. There is already a clear video showing Arbery in the home under construction and the family has confirmed it is him. The police have had the tape since the beginning. Arbery was just looking around. It doesn't show him taking anything or damaging anything.
Well he’s trespassing on property that’s not his multiple people call the cops. They were quite a few break-ins around that time. These two heroes went out to follow him while calling the cops and giving a description of the guy
The police said there were no reported breakins since January.
Link?

T

Where do you see that?

We should play by their rules now.

T

Where do you see that?

No if you lunge at me while I’m being a hero and jolt the gun and it goes off that’s your fault lol

T

Where do you see that?

We should play by their rules now.

More evidence? Like the eye witnesses, 9-1-1 calls, and physical evidence?
We already know he was on the construction site. There is a good video of it. Family has identified it as Arbery. He was just looking around. The cops have had that video from the owner since the shooting and the "evidence" did not prevent them from arresting the two for murder. Eye witnesses saw him enter and leave the building, called 911. There was no physical evidence that he had taken anything.
So trespass, yes. There had been no break ins reported since November, and the owner didn't report anything missing--just a black guy on his construction site. There was a gun stolen from McMichael's unlocked truck on January 1. THAT WAS IT. So what was all this hopped up vigilantism about? McMichael heard dispatch say "there he goes" and saw a black guy running down the street. It was like the old huntin dog hearing the hunting horn.

More evidence? Like the eye witnesses, 9-1-1 calls, and physical evidence?
We already know he was on the construction site. There is a good video of it. Family has identified it as Arbery. He was just looking around. The cops have had that video from the owner since the shooting and the "evidence" did not prevent them from arresting the two for murder. Eye witnesses saw him enter and leave the building, called 911. There was no physical evidence that he had taken anything.
So trespass, yes. There had been no break ins reported since November, and the owner didn't report anything missing--just a black guy on his construction site. There was a gun stolen from McMichael's unlocked truck on January 1. THAT WAS IT. So what was all this hopped up vigilantism about? McMichael heard dispatch say "there he goes" and saw a black guy running down the street. It was like the old huntin dog hearing the hunting horn.
It actually prevented them from being arrested twice. Really arrested because the main stream media. They still can’t force laws in crimes to happen.. This guy trespassed on a property that didn’t belong to him many people called the cops, this guy trespassed on a property that didn’t belong to him many people called the cops Two guys while on the phone with the cops described him followed him ask him to stop And he lunged at the brave hero who manhandled the criminal

They were quite a few break-ins around that time.
No. There. Weren't.
Yes there was I believe journalists over you lol
Yes, I've been reading the journalists who report nothing since January 1. No break ins at the construction site reported since November. That's the police records. You haven't read any "journalists" saying any thing different.
Well someone reported it 3 hours ago. On TV.. I’ll take it from there .. don’t worry more information is coming out and it will silence you race baiters

And now Travis is going to prison for a long time where he'll get passed around like a bitch.
For maybe manslaughter, but after this criminals record comes out, and the video continually shows the burglar lunging at the hero, and jolting the gun. These hero’s are amazing
His record, which is irrelevant, has already come out.

What did he break?
He broke into a property that didn’t belong to him and he stole a hammer,, So far its the hammer but We’re waiting for more evidence to come out there are several robberies around that time
No. There. Weren't.
Yes he did View attachment 334466
There were no burglaries or robberies reported to the police since Jan. 1, when McMichaels had a gun stolen from his truck.
This was per the police.
Thanks Mom, they showed the video on FOX and he stole nothing, even if he did the shooters did not know
So they saw a black car running body to jump in the truck to kill him then call the cops? Lol does it murder require premeditation I don’t think all the cops shows they wanted to kill him lol
Take your meds

They committed murder. The police already said the dead guy committed no crime.
Uh...there is video of the dead guy trespassing on private property. He may have also stolen the hammer seen in the video as well.

But you morons just don’t want to accept the common sense story that this thug got caught red-handed.

You’re sticking to your story that black guy with a criminal record living with his mom, went “jogging” wearing khaki shorts and oversized white t-shirt and high tops, with a hammer in his pocket for “protection”.
He noticed a home under construction while walking (he must had been tired from jogging with a hammer), decides he will “check it out” since there aren’t any explicit “no trespassing signs” and figures it’s for sale. (Even though he has no job and lives with his mother).

He then continues his jog after “looking at a house” and is ambushed by some neo-Nazis who wanted to lynch some innocent black guy that day, in broad daylight in their own neighborhood.

^^ Yea, that sounds *way* more plausible than he was caught trespassing and stealing from a home he had no business being in, panicked and attacked the neighborhood watch that had already called the cops at least twice.

Looking at a house being built, is grounds to justify vigilante murder? You're one sick right winger.
Where did you come up with that "might be for sale" crap. Quit making shit up you liar.
That’s the story some leftwingers have presented. He was just looking around. Uh-huh. Why do YOU think he was in the house?

Probably for the same reason I have looked in houses being built dozens of times. Curiosity. His reason doesn't matter anyway. it doesn't justify murder.

What did he break?
He broke into a property that didn’t belong to him and he stole a hammer,, So far its the hammer but We’re waiting for more evidence to come out there are several robberies around that time
Assuming that you are correct, is hammer stealing now a capital offense

You have no clue how retarded you are
Who said it was? I’m just saying there was a lot of break-ins and they stopped after this criminal
Was taken out
Perhaps the break ins were the result of a father and son team who felt they had to eliminate the competition

What if the shooters were black and the jogger was white
Then there would be a dead white criminal and two black heroes.
I have a record, what you gonna do to me flappy

Go for it

His record, which is irrelevant, has already come out.
Lol ok..

We will see

Suspicion of burglary still doesn’t justify citizens taking the law into their own hands.

And you’re still racist trash, Jizzler

Forum List

Back