Video shows white cops performing roadside cavity search of black man

The cops were talking about Hemorrhoids. Where are hemorrhoids located? And if the cop was no where near the location of hemorrhoids then is that a common topic to discuss amongst cops?

You do realize that hemorrhoids are on the OUTSIDE, right?
And as I previously corrected you, even external hemorrhoids seldom extend past the buttocks in order to be felt beneath clothing...

I am so sorry that you have led such a sheltered life. I am also sorry that you have such little knowledge on this topic.
I am so sorry that you choose to remain ignorant, I am so sorry you are too stupid to utilize the internet to correct your ignorance, I am so sorry that someone as stupid as you may believe your nonsense, I am so sorry you etc....

So, you admit by your response that you have nothing!

I hope you revel in being embarrassed.
I admit by my response that you are either too stupid to continue further factual truths or you simply were full of shit from the start.

External hemorrhoids will not be felt from outside the pants you stupid putz...

You do realize that hemorrhoids are on the OUTSIDE, right?
And as I previously corrected you, even external hemorrhoids seldom extend past the buttocks in order to be felt beneath clothing...

I am so sorry that you have led such a sheltered life. I am also sorry that you have such little knowledge on this topic.
I am so sorry that you choose to remain ignorant, I am so sorry you are too stupid to utilize the internet to correct your ignorance, I am so sorry that someone as stupid as you may believe your nonsense, I am so sorry you etc....

I admit by my response that you are either too stupid to continue further factual truths or you simply were full of shit from the start.

Ask a TSA security officer. I guess you have no feeling in your hands and fingers. I suggest you see a doctor about that problem.

Ask a TSA security officer. I guess you have no feeling in your hands and fingers. I suggest you see a doctor about that problem.
See post #181.

See post #181.

You might also seek help for the reading comprehension problem from which you are obviously suffering.

See post #181.

You might also seek help for the reading comprehension problem from which you are obviously suffering.
Just sneak away...everyone with half a brain can see that you have posted absolutely nothing supporting you ludicrous claim that hemorrhoids can be felt outside the clothing.
Just stop.

Forum List

Back