Video Surfaces With Obama Speech Talking About P***y And Swearing Like An Ahole

He wasn't running for President. Or talking about sexually assaulting women.

Obama is reading from a book

Trump was speaking of himself grabbing pussy

Why do Conservatives struggle so much with equivalencies?

Trump was not running for President when he made those comments. Are you saying that had this video of Obama surfaced when he was running, you would have called for him to step aside as you are Trump? Bullshit. You people are so full of shit with your double standards. Had this been Obama, there would have been a "you are taking it out of context" shit sandwich that you people like to serve when you get a backlash.

Trump was not running for President when he made those comments. Are you saying that had this video of Obama surfaced when he was running, you would have called for him to step aside as you are Trump? Bullshit. You people are so full of shit with your double standards. Had this been Obama, there would have been a "you are taking it out of context" shit sandwich that you people like to serve when you get a backlash.
No that video would've been racist. The guy that tapped it would've been blamed for starting a violent protest and thrown in jail.

I'm not calling for him to step aside, and I hope he doesn't. I want him to continue on, and I am sure he can count on your vote.

I have said on this very board that I hope Trump wins. I created a thread about it. Ask CK.

I have said on this very board that I hope Trump wins. I created a thread about it. Ask CK.

Fair. I stand corrected. Obama should not get a pass. Since NBC and other media outlets are so fond of pulling lost video, they should ask Obama about it and ask him to compare to Trump. It won't happen but if we had a media focused on Journalism vs. Narratives, it might happen.

Obama is reading from a book

Trump was speaking of himself grabbing pussy

Why do Conservatives struggle so much with equivalencies?
Excuse me......Obama talks like this all of the time. Hillary is just as bad. The fact that the prick was reading it from a book matters not. This must be the kind of shit that Obama enjoys if he's not only reading it, but give a friggen speech about, you fucking putz.

Forum List

Back