Vindication and the GOP

Watching Trump talk about Martin Luther King Jr.

Disgusting.

After what he has said, this is one speech he should have skipped. I have to go listen to what he is saying.

OMG! He's parading out Ben Carson. When was the last time we even saw him?

haitiewww-jpg.171147

^ Haiti: Progressive shithole

Are you proud of Haiti?

After Trump signed to make MLK a federal holiday, someone yelled out, "Will you apologize for the sh!thole comment?"
That was a strange combination of disgusting and hilarity.

So the DR wasn't affected by the storms and the earthquake? Good to know. How did that happen?
Sometimes I like to respond to you because it's funny to see an ignorant little monkey dance at the end of my leash, but I don't feel like being bothered right now.
Your pitiful antics simply aren't entertaining today so crawl back under your rock. You know how you dry out if you're not where it's damp. That's what happens to flakes. They dry out.

The GOP may not be ALL racist.............BUT, the party certainly lacks BALLS in refusing to stand up to a racist president of their own party.

Ryan, McConnell, Graham, Corker, et al. are without a fucking spine.
Anything you scum disagree with is branded racist. You have totally destroyed any value the word may have had.
Well let me ask you some simple questions then... if A shop owner said that they weren’t going to allow Mexican to shop at their store because most thieves are Mexican, would that be a racist statement? If a restaurant owner didn’t serve blacks because they have a high poverty rate and are bad tippers, would that be racist? The answer to both of those is yes. That’s not exaggeration, that is outright discrimination and it is illegal. Now how are those statements different from a president saying that he doesn’t want people coming here from shithole countries?
In poor neighborhoods, prior to security cameras, whoever was working in the store followed the minorities around the store due to spontaneous loss of inventory.

It's bad enough that Trump walked away from America's position as leader of the free world.

But now, we have an entire world to apologize to.

Obviously, Trump is not just a terrible politician but a dangerous one.

Think how that translates into business. The thing is, our economy is entirely a creature of momentum. A series of bad policies takes time to bring it down. Look at what the GOP did under Bush. That horrendous crash didn't happen the day Obama became president. It took 8 years of bad policies to finally bring it down and crash.

That's what we are in for. But this time, the crash will be much, much worse. You heard it hear.

Someone as awful as Trump is awful everywhere.

Maybe you should elect another Obama, to make a couple of world apology tours

To liberal minds, truth is racist

That's YOUR fucking "truth," you racist scum bag.....not ours.

David Duke speaks his own brand of "truth"........and racist morons like you would readily cheer him on.
Your "truth" has been proven to be whatever the drive by media tells you it is, truth and justice and facts be damned!

Aaaannnndd, Trump didn't say it. It's fake news.

Trump denies making 'shithole countries' comment - CNNPolitics

So the DR wasn't affected by the storms and the earthquake? Good to know. How did that happen?
Sometimes I like to respond to you because it's funny to see an ignorant little monkey dance at the end of my leash, but I don't feel like being bothered right now.
Your pitiful antics simply aren't entertaining today so crawl back under your rock. You know how you dry out if you're not where it's damp. That's what happens to flakes. They dry out.
Sometimes I like to respond to you because it's funny to see an ignorant little monkey dance at the end of my leash,

Hard for most of us to make out which end of the leash the monkey is on.

David Duke speaks his own brand of "truth"........and racist morons like you would readily cheer him on.
Your "truth" has been proven to be whatever the drive by media tells you it is, truth and justice and facts be damned!

Already knew it man.

It's bad enough that Trump walked away from America's position as leader of the free world.

Obviously, Trump is not just a terrible politician but a dangerous one.

Think how that translates into business. The thing is, our economy is entirely a creature of momentum. A series of bad policies takes time to bring it down. Look at what the GOP did under Bush. That horrendous crash didn't happen the day Obama became president. It took 8 years of bad policies to finally bring it down and crash.

That's what we are in for. But this time, the crash will be much, much worse. You heard it hear.

Someone as awful as Trump is awful everywhere.

Maybe you should elect another Obama, to make a couple of world apology tours
So you admit GOP administrations need apologies?

Already knew it man.
Except both Republicans and Democrats already confirmed the comments.

Sorry man, it's simply too late.

Just man up, grab those tiny balls and admit who you are.

I know for you it's difficult, but make you voice as deep as you can when you spew your racist rhetoric.

Forum List

Back