Violent Snowflakes Seek To Kill Those Who Do Not Share Their Views

Many prefer murder over debates, it seems...

Wow. You guys may have to come up with a new insult name instead of snowflake. None of us were ever injured by snowflakes.

The right has worked hard the last few years to legitimize political violence for their sake. What's the matter? Can't take what you feel fully justified dishing out?

The right has worked hard the last few years to legitimize political violence for their sake. What's the matter? Can't take what you feel fully justified dishing out?
Thank you for sticking to accusing others of doing what Democrats have done and are still doing. That shtick is getting old, though - everyone sees right through it now.

Thank you for sticking to accusing others of doing what Democrats have done and are still doing. That shtick is getting old, though - everyone sees right through it now.
I condemn violence no matter who does it. Can you say the same thing? Had the roles been reversed you would be gleefully celebrating a fine American who ran down a commie for the crime of getting in the way of their car. You've done it before.

I condemn violence no matter who does it. Can you say the same thing? Had the roles been reversed you would be gleefully celebrating a fine American who ran down a commie for the crime of getting in the way of their car. You've done it before.
Stick to giving your own opinion. You don't speak for me, & you suck when you try.

I don't celebrate Americans goaded and conned into killing each other for other's political benefit. I have remarked about the stupidity of anyone who tries to pick a fight with someone carrying an AR-15, especially when armed only with a skateboard.

"Violent snowflakes" ... colleges are tilted to the left because conservative folks are stupid ... and here's a great example ... funny funny funny ...

Call them for what they ... Black Panthers ... oh, and HELL YEAH the Left is violent ... always has been always will be ... Reagan and the Bushes knew enough to give the Democrats what they wanted ... because what kind of moron stirs up the Violent Left? ...

Package bombs in the mail folks ... fires coming to a city near you ... they're coming to get the racists, better stand aside so you don't get run over ...

Stick to giving your own opinion. You don't speak for me, & you suck when you try.
Nope that's exactly how you feel. You defend and celebrate every person that has ever killed or maimed a "leftist" no matter the circumstances. It didn't have to come to this but it's the savage world you wanted.

Nope that's exactly how you feel. You defend and celebrate every person that has ever killed or maimed a "leftist" no matter the circumstances. It didn't have to come to this but it's the savage world you wanted.
Thanks for the liberal attempted translation, but, again, you suck at trying to speak for me. You are barely literate enough to speak for yourself.

This savage world is being conducted by foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists in Democrat politician-run liberal cities. Go peddle your BS somewhere else.

The proud boys are a violent terrorist group founded by an anti-Semite.
in a single sentence you promoted an alternate reality and a conspiracy theory,,,

youre doing good at spreading bullshit
Look up McInnes’s statements about Israel. Look at their members serving sentences for assault. Look at their ritual initiation beats.

I doubt many people know much about the proud boys.

Thanks for the liberal attempted translation, but, again, you suck at trying to speak for me. You are barely literate enough to speak for yourself.
Have you somehow forgotten that I am on this board nearly every day? I know how you love it when some "leftist" gets snuffed.

The proud boys are a violent terrorist group founded by an anti-Semite.
in a single sentence you promoted an alternate reality and a conspiracy theory,,,

youre doing good at spreading bullshit
Look up McInnes’s statements about Israel. Look at their members serving sentences for assault. Look at their ritual initiation beats.

I doubt many people know much about the proud boys.
see right there,,an alternate reality,,,
the guys in jail defended themselves from an attack by antifa that ran away like the cowards they are,,not to mention they havent attacked a single person without provocation,,,

Have you somehow forgotten that I am on this board nearly every day? I know how you love it when some "leftist" gets snuffed.
Thank you for that wonderful opinionated diatribe. Have you ever killed anyone or seen them killed? Didn't think so. As for you being on this board everyday, who cares. You still suck at trying to speak for me. Stick to insults, lying, and hating Trump.

Forum List

Back