Violent Snowflakes Seek To Kill Those Who Do Not Share Their Views

The proud boys are a violent terrorist group founded by an anti-Semite.
in a single sentence you promoted an alternate reality and a conspiracy theory,,,

youre doing good at spreading bullshit
Look up McInnes’s statements about Israel. Look at their members serving sentences for assault. Look at their ritual initiation beats.

I doubt many people know much about the proud boys.
see right there,,an alternate reality,,,
the guys in jail defended themselves from an attack by antifa that ran away like the cowards they are,,not to mention they havent attacked a single person without provocation,,,
Chasing someone down to beat the crap out of them is not defending oneself.

in a single sentence you promoted an alternate reality and a conspiracy theory,,,

Look up McInnes’s statements about Israel. Look at their members serving sentences for assault. Look at their ritual initiation beats.

the guys in jail defended themselves from an attack by antifa that ran away like the cowards they are,,not to mention they havent attacked a single person without provocation,,,
theres your alternate reality again,,,

according to the police the antifas would also have been arrested for assault if they didnt run away,,,

according to the police the antifas would also have been arrested for assault if they didnt run away,,,
I don’t disagree at all that the other person would have been arrested.

But that still doesn’t make it self defense. I’m not in an alternate reality. I just have facts that you’re unaware of.

Tell me, are the proud boys serving sentences for assault or is that also alternative reality? Did that jury verdict exist in reality?

I don’t disagree at all that the other person would have been arrested.

But that still doesn’t make it self defense. I’m not in an alternate reality. I just have facts that you’re unaware of.

Tell me, are the proud boys serving sentences for assault or is that also alternative reality? Did that jury verdict exist in reality?
its why they are serving not that they are,,,

they were minding their own business and were attacked,,,those are the facts that matter and make yours the alternate reality,,,

Forum List

Back