Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is indifference.

Attacking only emboldens. Ignoring decreases their power.
Attacking also lets the klowns no they will not be tolerated.
They already know that.

Violence is for children. It's for people who can't communicate like adults.
You cant communicate with idiots like these. Thats why you resort to violence.
And that's how you get people killed when it's completely unnecessary.
Soldiers understand that sometimes you have to die to remove the threat. I think eradicating some KKK, Nazis, skinheads etc is good reason to die.

What about Black Lives Matters, The Nation of Islam, Mugabe, Boko Haram, Hutu Power, the Black Panthers, and other Black supremacists, do they deserve to be eradicated?

You should answer because I asked you first. I dont mind getting arrested if need be. I will make sure its worth it though.

I just answered you. I will donate to the VA State police. If you are arrested I will donate 2x. Your zombie like allegiance is hysterical. You don't even realize that you are protesting those that share the same views as you.
I'm protesting people that want me dead. Now youre claiming I want myself dead?

"Jews will not replace us" was their mantra. You just admitted you dislike Jews. Duh.
When did I say I disliked Jews?

When you said Farrakhan was your boy and you disliked white people.
When did I say Farrakhan was my boy? What does disliking white people have to do with with disliking Jews?

Yep, it's that time again, the White Supremacists have managed to get Virginia to declare a state of emergency...

There's a lot of White Supremacists out there folks.

Republicans are 90% white. But Republicans don't accept all white people.

Gays
Liberals
Scientists
College professors
Artists

Surprising number of people not white AND racist. Those are not people Republicans want.

Funny because Islamists don't either.

Yep, it's that time again, the White Supremacists have managed to get Virginia to declare a state of emergency...

Gays
Liberals
Scientists
College professors
Artists

Surprising number of people not white AND racist. Those are not people Republicans want.

I'm an Artist, it's not that many Republicans won't accept me, it's that I don't really accept them.

What do Artists have to do with Republicanism, anyways?

You tell me. You are the one that claimed followers of Farrakhan were just as bad. 9/11 wasnt based on race dummy.

Jews are not a race yet the protestors yelled "Jews will not replace us". So that was not based on race either?
When did the 9/11 terrorists yell "Jews will not replace us"?

Are you trying to be funny? Or just being stupid. Try again.
Youre the one that claimed 9/11 was race based. You try again.

Nope, I said it was just as race based as Charlotesville, where they chanted "Jews will not replace us". Jews are not a race. Learn to read. Don't they teach you that in terrorist school?
They are to white supremacists.

Facts don't matter.

Do catch up.

They already know that.

Soldiers understand that sometimes you have to die to remove the threat. I think eradicating some KKK, Nazis, skinheads etc is good reason to die.

What about Black Lives Matters, The Nation of Islam, Mugabe, Boko Haram, Hutu Power, the Black Panthers, and other Black supremacists, do they deserve to be eradicated?
False logic. Some of those are not even remotely related to the others. What kind of idiot would conjoin BLM with the Boko Haram?

Why would I join someone who wants to commit genocide against me? You would now want me next to you. After I throw the Aryans in the trash, you would be next.

Why do you want to throw the "Aryans" In the trash?

Aryans are an linguistic / ethnic category, basically.

You know what I mean. Don't be so literal. White Supremacists if you need it spelled out. I'll throw them in the same trash as radical islamists and radical leftists. Which one are you?

None of the above, I'm a Polish Fascist (ONR supporter)

Polish Fascist? Holy two time loser, Bat Man. LOL.

Do you denounce the Jewish version of Fascism?

Like Nuttyyahu, and the Jewish Defense League?
I hate to inform you that once the Soviets let the Jews out, the JDL went the way of telephone booths.

I just answered you. I will donate to the VA State police. If you are arrested I will donate 2x. Your zombie like allegiance is hysterical. You don't even realize that you are protesting those that share the same views as you.

"Jews will not replace us" was their mantra. You just admitted you dislike Jews. Duh.

When did I say Farrakhan was my boy? What does disliking white people have to do with with disliking Jews?

Look back at your posts. You said you'd follow the dude who wants to eradicate all Jews. Your back pedaling will not work. You are just as bad as the people you are protesting against. I hope you get arrested. Is that succinct enough for you?

There would be no danger of violence if we all just ignored these dummies and let them do their little march.
What other problem does ignoring it solve Mac?
Doesn't matter. In this case, we're just inspiring future bad behavior by going drama queen over some little march.

What does human nature dictate? Do you think a violent counter-protest will make them change their minds? Really?
Tell that to the dead girl

They already know that.

False logic. Some of those are not even remotely related to the others. What kind of idiot would conjoin BLM with the Boko Haram?

What kind of idiot would say "white Jews are not real Jews"...oh that was you. LOL.

Straight from the Alinsky Playbook and sponsored by George Soros

You tell me. You are the one that claimed followers of Farrakhan were just as bad. 9/11 wasnt based on race dummy.

Jews are not a race yet the protestors yelled "Jews will not replace us". So that was not based on race either?
When did the 9/11 terrorists yell "Jews will not replace us"?

Are you trying to be funny? Or just being stupid. Try again.
Youre the one that claimed 9/11 was race based. You try again.

Nope, I said it was just as race based as Charlotesville, where they chanted "Jews will not replace us". Jews are not a race. Learn to read. Don't they teach you that in terrorist school?
No 9/11 was not race based you moron.

What kind of idiot would say "white Jews are not real Jews"...oh that was you. LOL.
Someone that has read the OT. Thats correct. You white fakes are not the real Jews.

Why do you want to throw the "Aryans" In the trash?

Aryans are an linguistic / ethnic category, basically.

You know what I mean. Don't be so literal. White Supremacists if you need it spelled out. I'll throw them in the same trash as radical islamists and radical leftists. Which one are you?

I hate to inform you that once the Soviets let the Jews out, the JDL went the way of telephone booths.

Sure, the JDL don't exist.

Gays
Liberals
Scientists
College professors
Artists

I'm an Artist, it's not that many Republicans won't accept me, it's that I don't really accept them.

What do Artists have to do with Republicanism, anyways?

Creative people, along with the educated aren't really accepted by Republicans. Too independent.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Texas GOP rejects ‘critical thinking’ skills. Really.

F NO! There are 16mil of us vs. 7bil in the world. I am all for taking what we can get and survival. I don't like fascists. Sorry man.

Oh, so it's wrong if White Christians support their survival, but it's right if Jews support their survival?

I just told you to take back Constantinople. Should I type that in Polish?

Look back at your posts. You said you'd follow the dude who wants to eradicate all Jews. Your back pedaling will not work. You are just as bad as the people you are protesting against. I hope you get arrested. Is that succinct enough for you?
AssLips hates all non-Blacks to one degree or another.
This is a separate issue from hateful people being allowed to live.

The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is indifference.

Attacking only emboldens. Ignoring decreases their power.
They already know that.

Yo! You learn dat sheet in da hood? You one bad mofo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back