Virginia Governor Plays Race Card Again

Yes, I know what a statue glorifying Robert E. Lee represents.
. Who is glorifying the statue ? Are there people dressed in Confederate garb coming their daily in a ritualistic ceremony to glorify Lee's statue ? Don't think so, but to use it as a divisive starting point for an armed confrontation, and this by those with an agenda could definitely be what took place there. So the question now is to do a complete investigation on how these things are transpiring or what transpired in full, and who exactly is behind it all lately.

Who is glorifying the statue? First, maybe reread my post, second, I saw a lot of people in ritualistic gear attempting to defend it's honor yesterday.
. And why were they there to do that ?? Because the left wants to eradicate one side of history, but keep their side to hold against the whites in order to gain from it.

What exactly is eradicated?
Progressives want to eradicate everyone they disagree with… fact

I'd like to know who eradicated the word 'fact' from your dictionary.

. Who is glorifying the statue ? Are there people dressed in Confederate garb coming their daily in a ritualistic ceremony to glorify Lee's statue ? Don't think so, but to use it as a divisive starting point for an armed confrontation, and this by those with an agenda could definitely be what took place there. So the question now is to do a complete investigation on how these things are transpiring or what transpired in full, and who exactly is behind it all lately.

Who is glorifying the statue? First, maybe reread my post, second, I saw a lot of people in ritualistic gear attempting to defend it's honor yesterday.
. And why were they there to do that ?? Because the left wants to eradicate one side of history, but keep their side to hold against the whites in order to gain from it.

Very typical, you deflect when you ignore parts of history that you do not want to hear.

Very typical, you deflect when you ignore parts of history that you do not want to hear.
About the Time Abraham Lincoln Ordered the Largest Mass Execution in U.S. History

Lincoln's Legcy

“If ever we are constrained to lift the hatchet against any tribe, we will never lay it down till that tribe is exterminated, or driven beyond the Mississippi… in war, they will kill some of us; we shall destroy them all.”
Thomas Jefferson

“Ordered that of the Indians and Half-breeds sentenced to be hanged by the military commission, composed of Colonel Crooks, Lt. Colonel Marshall, Captain Grant, Captain Bailey, and Lieutenant Olin, and lately sitting in Minnesota, you cause to be executed on Friday the nineteenth day of December, instant, the following names, to wit… “Text from President Lincoln to General Sibley ordering the execution of American Indians in Minnesota.
Abraham Lincoln

“I DON’T GO SO FAR AS TO THINK THAT THE ONLY GOOD INDIANS ARE DEAD INDIANS, BUT I BELIEVE NINE OUT OF TEN ARE, AND I SHOULDN’T LIKE TO INQUIRE TOO CLOSELY INTO THE CASE OF THE TENTH.”
Theodore Roosevelt

“For a subject worked and reworked so often in novels, motion pictures, and television, American Indians remain probably the least understood and most misunderstood Americans of us all.”
John Kennedy

“What we have done with the American Indian is its way as bad as what we imposed on the Negroes. We took a proud and independent race and virtually destroyed them. We have to find ways to bring them back into decent lives in this country.”
Richard Nixon

“Let me tell you just a little something about the American Indian in our land. We have provided millions of acres of land for what are called preservations – or reservations, I should say. They, from the beginning, announced that they wanted to maintain their way of life, as they had always lived there in the desert and the plains and so forth. And we set up these reservations so they could, and have a Bureau of Indian Affairs to help take care of them. At the same time, we provide education for them – schools on the reservations. And they’re free also to leave the reservations and be American citizens among the rest of us, and many do. Some still prefer, however, that way – that early way of life. And we’ve done everything we can to meet their demands as to how they want to live. Maybe we made a mistake. Maybe we should not have humored them in that wanting to stay in that kind of primitive lifestyle. Maybe we should have said, no, come join us; be citizens along with the rest of us.”
Ronald Reagan
. Nixon's statement was idiotic. The African nation was to blame for what happened to the blacks who had been sold by them into slavery. We are to be praised for realizing that the slaves were more than just slaves, and we worked to free them, and to end slavery, and to bring them into the American citizenship.

I'm not deflecting, it's my way of asking you to prove your 'fact'.

About the Time Abraham Lincoln Ordered the Largest Mass Execution in U.S. History

Lincoln's Legcy

And?

Lincoln's Legcy
Abraham Lincoln’s Legacy

A country with no regard for its past, will do little worth remembering in the future. ---Abraham Lincoln

What a fucking piece of shit, hypocrisy all the way… LOL

Then why remove it in the first place? By act of congress, his actions were as a US soldier and therefore a general of it. Consequently, his service was in the US military. So again I ask, how is not racially motivated? What then is the reason?

Don't reverse the question. I asked you how this is racist, now three times, and you still have not been able to answer that question.

Democrats today believe there is no place in America for white people. It's time to recognize the error of the civil war. The wrong side won. Correct that error today and divide the nation so that black people can make their part Detroit as soon as possible.

Aren't you the Canadian?

Don't you just love it when a poster is from outside the United States trying to tell us what to do?

Right? I'm surprised a
Like I said, Grant was just a fucking worthless drunk. Lee did more with less than anybody in history, and was more for states rights than the other two could ever imagine.

Lincoln was a fucking piece of shit, who basically wished genocide on the American Indians for the federal government.

Bummer, wars have consequences, your side lost.
. So when are you gonna start acting like you won something in life ? To watch the left whine and cry tells me that they think they lost, and that they are still at war.. Well undoubtedly it must have went from a uniformed white soldier to a white plane clothes wearing soldier, and that is who it (the left) thinks that it is continuing to do war with. Ummm has anyone thought to tell the left that the war had ended, and that it's now up to them to decide what to do with their lives ? One thing they have found sympothy on, and that is blaming whitey for everything. The blame game is over. The whites are getting tired of the bullcrap now. Time to punish the pandering politicians for stoking the flames of racism to no end for power in this country. Hillary was for starters, and lucky for Biden he is to old to worry about after his "they want to put you all back in chains" comments. Enough is enough already. It's time to focus on religious, cultural and lifestyle differences now. The skin color idiocy needs to come to a close.

We did win and the statues are coming down everyday. Considering almost if not all of these sore loser trophies went up in the first place years after the war ended, it's now time to take them down, throw them in a closet somewhere for the knuckle draggers to go visit.
. Not without throwing the history of slavery in there along with it. Cherry picking history will not suffice. It's all or nothing. If we as a nation knew that racism didn't exist in blacks or on the left, then it would be different, but we aren't fools into thinking in this way, so the counter balance will remain.

Glorifying confederate generals isn't cherry picking history? That's funny.

What do these monuments of the enemies of the United States teach about slavery anyway? Who looks at a statue of Nathan Bedford Forrect and learns shit about slavery? That is just asinine.
. Turn your anger towards Africa, we are done with it here.

“If ever we are constrained to lift the hatchet against any tribe, we will never lay it down till that tribe is exterminated, or driven beyond the Mississippi… in war, they will kill some of us; we shall destroy them all.”
Thomas Jefferson

“Ordered that of the Indians and Half-breeds sentenced to be hanged by the military commission, composed of Colonel Crooks, Lt. Colonel Marshall, Captain Grant, Captain Bailey, and Lieutenant Olin, and lately sitting in Minnesota, you cause to be executed on Friday the nineteenth day of December, instant, the following names, to wit… “Text from President Lincoln to General Sibley ordering the execution of American Indians in Minnesota.
Abraham Lincoln

“I DON’T GO SO FAR AS TO THINK THAT THE ONLY GOOD INDIANS ARE DEAD INDIANS, BUT I BELIEVE NINE OUT OF TEN ARE, AND I SHOULDN’T LIKE TO INQUIRE TOO CLOSELY INTO THE CASE OF THE TENTH.”
Theodore Roosevelt

“For a subject worked and reworked so often in novels, motion pictures, and television, American Indians remain probably the least understood and most misunderstood Americans of us all.”
John Kennedy

“What we have done with the American Indian is its way as bad as what we imposed on the Negroes. We took a proud and independent race and virtually destroyed them. We have to find ways to bring them back into decent lives in this country.”
Richard Nixon

“Let me tell you just a little something about the American Indian in our land. We have provided millions of acres of land for what are called preservations – or reservations, I should say. They, from the beginning, announced that they wanted to maintain their way of life, as they had always lived there in the desert and the plains and so forth. And we set up these reservations so they could, and have a Bureau of Indian Affairs to help take care of them. At the same time, we provide education for them – schools on the reservations. And they’re free also to leave the reservations and be American citizens among the rest of us, and many do. Some still prefer, however, that way – that early way of life. And we’ve done everything we can to meet their demands as to how they want to live. Maybe we made a mistake. Maybe we should not have humored them in that wanting to stay in that kind of primitive lifestyle. Maybe we should have said, no, come join us; be citizens along with the rest of us.”
Ronald Reagan
. Nixon's statement was idiotic. The African nation was to blame for what happened to the blacks who had been sold by them into slavery. We are to be praised for realizing that the slaves were more than just slaves, and we worked to free them, and to end slavery, and to bring them into the American citizenship.
And the blacks have never forgiven you for it either. Nor will they.

Lincoln's Legcy

And?
You should be asking yourself that question, progressives only hear what they want to hear… fact

Democrats today believe there is no place in America for white people. It's time to recognize the error of the civil war. The wrong side won. Correct that error today and divide the nation so that black people can make their part Detroit as soon as possible.

Aren't you the Canadian?

Don't you just love it when a poster is from outside the United States trying to tell us what to do?

Right? I'm surprised a
Bummer, wars have consequences, your side lost.
. So when are you gonna start acting like you won something in life ? To watch the left whine and cry tells me that they think they lost, and that they are still at war.. Well undoubtedly it must have went from a uniformed white soldier to a white plane clothes wearing soldier, and that is who it (the left) thinks that it is continuing to do war with. Ummm has anyone thought to tell the left that the war had ended, and that it's now up to them to decide what to do with their lives ? One thing they have found sympothy on, and that is blaming whitey for everything. The blame game is over. The whites are getting tired of the bullcrap now. Time to punish the pandering politicians for stoking the flames of racism to no end for power in this country. Hillary was for starters, and lucky for Biden he is to old to worry about after his "they want to put you all back in chains" comments. Enough is enough already. It's time to focus on religious, cultural and lifestyle differences now. The skin color idiocy needs to come to a close.

We did win and the statues are coming down everyday. Considering almost if not all of these sore loser trophies went up in the first place years after the war ended, it's now time to take them down, throw them in a closet somewhere for the knuckle draggers to go visit.
. Not without throwing the history of slavery in there along with it. Cherry picking history will not suffice. It's all or nothing. If we as a nation knew that racism didn't exist in blacks or on the left, then it would be different, but we aren't fools into thinking in this way, so the counter balance will remain.

What do these monuments of the enemies of the United States teach about slavery anyway? Who looks at a statue of Nathan Bedford Forrect and learns shit about slavery? That is just asinine.

Except this thread is really about our own history, now isn't it?

I will never understand the left's worship of Che Guavara or Martin Luther King. I will never understand the honor or respect given to Nelson Mandela who took delight in torturing his victims to death. Why do we have memorials to street thugs like Michael Brown and Treyvon Martin?
. What kind of memorial is there for Michael Brown ? He was a thieving robbing street thug wasn't he ? I remember seeing a YouTube video of him beating up and old black man and robbing him. There is a monument for him somewhere ?? Kidding me right ??

Florida City Council Okays Trayvon Martin Statue - Daily Squib
. As if to suggest he was innocent in the event ? Has that been proven yet, and if not are the taxpayers being hit with the bill on this sort of stuff ?

Thomas Jefferson

Abraham Lincoln

Theodore Roosevelt

John Kennedy

Richard Nixon

Ronald Reagan

Not if you're not willing to say slavery is wrong and fighting to defend it worse.

Lincoln's Legcy

And?
You should be asking yourself that question, progressives only hear what they want to hear… fact

I'm really trying to understand your point. You say Lincoln was a bad guy. OK, now it's on you to tie that into the topic.

Then why remove it in the first place? By act of congress, his actions were as a US soldier and therefore a general of it. Consequently, his service was in the US military. So again I ask, how is not racially motivated? What then is the reason?

Don't reverse the question. I asked you how this is racist, now three times, and you still have not been able to answer that question.
. Depends on the agenda or over all reaching goals involved. The jury is still being fed the information, so one day a verdict might be reached.

Thomas Jefferson

Abraham Lincoln

Theodore Roosevelt

John Kennedy

Richard Nixon

Ronald Reagan

Not if you're not willing to say slavery is wrong and fighting to defend it worse.
Lincoln did support slavery/genocide... of Indians, Just because he could - because he was a fucking dictator....
The only president to suspend habeas corpus

Thomas Jefferson

Abraham Lincoln

Theodore Roosevelt

John Kennedy

Richard Nixon

Ronald Reagan

Lincoln did support slavery/genocide... of Indians, Just because he could - because he was a fucking dictator....
The only president to suspend habeas corpus

Yep, I'm not in this thread to debate Lincoln, so what's your point?

Lincoln's Legcy

And?

I'm really trying to understand your point. You say Lincoln was a bad guy. OK, now it's on you to tie that into the topic.
because Lincoln was a hypocrite, he supported slavery/genocide of Indians… Just because he could

Aren't you the Canadian?

Right? I'm surprised a

Except this thread is really about our own history, now isn't it?
. History that is tied to Africa, but for certain reasons Africa is being kept out of it. Now like I said the reason people begin to cherry pick history, is usually because there is an underlying agenda involved.

Forum List

Back