Virus czar calls to begin readying for eventual 4th vaccine dose

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Israel’s national coronavirus czar on Saturday called for the country to begin making preparations to eventually administer fourth doses of the coronavirus vaccine.

“Given that that the virus is here and will continue to be here, we also need to prepare for a fourth injection,” Salman Zarka told Kan public radio.

He did not specify when fourth vaccine shots could eventually be administered.

Zarka also said that the next booster shot may be modified to better protect against new variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19, such as the highly infectious Delta strain.

“This is our life from now on, in waves,” he said.

....and the sheeple will fall right in line to be getting shots and pills for the rest of their lives.

These are not real vaccines.
They are spike proteins that lose their effectiveness over time.
Dr Fauci said "it's worth the risk".....why isn't he on trial yet?
Real vaccines use a dead virus.

Israel’s national coronavirus czar on Saturday called for the country to begin making preparations to eventually administer fourth doses of the coronavirus vaccine.

“Given that that the virus is here and will continue to be here, we also need to prepare for a fourth injection,” Salman Zarka told Kan public radio.

Zarka also said that the next booster shot may be modified to better protect against new variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19, such as the highly infectious Delta strain.

....and the sheeple will fall right in line to be getting shots and pills for the rest of their lives.

I’ve been taking flu shots every year for the past 20. I don’t see updating the covid vaccine to be any different.

What I’m finding bizarre is the cottage industry of “resistance”. I got my first dose as soon of Pfizer as I could and getting my second dose meant that I can now go anywhere and do anything, no muss, no fuss, no pack drill.

You seems to be revelling in your own victimization. Get over yourselves. You’re going to be spending a lot more time at home as movies, sporting events and concerts require you to be vaxxed, or paying extra to go anywhere and tested before you’re allowed in.

I’ve been taking flu shots every year for the past 20. I don’t see updating the covid vaccine to be any different.

What I’m finding bizarre is the cottage industry of “resistance”. I got my first dose as soon of Pfizer as I could and getting my second dose meant that I can now go anywhere and do anything, no muss, no fuss, no pack drill.

You seems to be revelling in your own victimization. Get over yourselves. You’re going to be spending a lot more time at home as movies, sporting events and concerts require you to be vaxxed, or paying extra to go anywhere and tested before you’re allowed in.

I've never once been a victim. Please understand I don't give a rat's rear about what you think. I am not now, nor have I ever been a "compliant" submissive "citizen". These vaxxs are just Gov BS.

They are saying new strains are emerging which are spread more by aerosols than droplets....which means that they will linger in the air longer than the heavier droplets which will infect more easily. Hopefully, becoming aerosols will lessen the viral loads because this virus isn't going away ever.

Forum List

Back