Vivek Ramaswamy: Shut Down the Nuclear Regulatory Commission

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Well now, that's a shut down you seldom hear of.

Once an agency becomes entrenched in a "culture", it cannot be reformed. There are just too many mid to high level managerial type employees who embody the culture.

Those unelected policy makers ARE the deep state. Ramaswamy obviously understands the issue.

Short of cleaning house and starting over; you cannot change the "culture" of an agency.

Once an agency becomes entrenched in a "culture", it cannot be reformed. There are just too many mid to high level managerial type employees who embody the culture.

Those unelected policy makers ARE the deep state. Ramaswamy obviously understands the issue.

Short of cleaning house and starting over; you cannot change the "culture" of an agency.

Ok---I believe you----but do you have any particulars----like just what is wrong with
their culture?

Which tells me nothing of the policy reasons why Viv thinks the agency needs to be dismantled. And if he said the words "Deep State", he's not qualified to be President.
But he is qualified to be Trump's VP. Fits right in.

Which tells me nothing of the policy reasons why Viv thinks the agency needs to be dismantled. And if he said the words "Deep State", he's not qualified to be President.
But he is qualified to be Trump's VP. Fits right in.
not a good idea to play with semantics-----he could have expressed the same ideas
using better language----it is true that Trump has the same hoof in mouth problem

I think Trump should consider this dude for VP. He is a Hindu but that can't be any worse than a gay Muslim like Obama was.

Vivek is a supremely intelligent, disciplined and experienced executive. He obviously has a handle on what a bad culture or a bad employee looks like. His management skills are excellent. He is easily the second best candidate (both parties) next to Trump. And I fully expect him to be better than Trump when he becomes President. But right now, I'd like to see him as Trump's Sec of State or AG, where he can reorganize those crucial but dysfunctional departments. MAGA

Forum List

Back