Vote Flipping Is Nonsense, Signature Matches Are Needed

Apparently some other illegal election activities being exposed. I wonder if that is going to track back to George Soros's Open Society. If it does lord Brown Malloch [sic] may not have much to look after when its all said and done.

This article tells us who CTCL is. Usurpers trying to sneak in via claiming doing things for good will.

They did every type of fraud they could to get Biden's numbers up. I don't think any of it should be left out.

They are already trying to cover their tracks. Georgia County Can't Find Chain of Custody Records for Absentee Ballots

View attachment 425997

Sounds like the usual unsubstantiated nonsense that clouds the vote swapping issue.

What should be the priority is to pursue what we already know. Democrats won the election through illegal votes not being signature checked.

They have to follow their own state laws (which isn't governors executive orders) for a vote to be accepted. GA and the other swing states did not follow their own state laws to insure that the vote would be accurate---ergo illegitimate votes. Toss them out.

They did every type of fraud they could to get Biden's numbers up. I don't think any of it should be left out.

They are already trying to cover their tracks. Georgia County Can't Find Chain of Custody Records for Absentee Ballots

View attachment 425997

Sounds like the usual unsubstantiated nonsense that clouds the vote swapping issue.

What should be the priority is to pursue what we already know. Democrats won the election through illegal votes not being signature checked.

They have to follow their own state laws (which isn't governors executive orders) for a vote to be accepted. GA and the other swing states did not follow their own state laws to insure that the vote would be accurate---ergo illegitimate votes. Toss them out.
I agree but I have also seen where suits are filed that leave all the other egregious matters out of the suit and I think it should all be included when such major fraud is there.

View attachment 425997

I agree but I have also seen where suits are filed that leave all the other egregious matters out of the suit and I think it should all be included when such major fraud is there.
I understand what you are saying...go for the lowest hanging fruit, which is exactly what I expect Trump to do to get the supreme court to toss the election ballots. After this though, it will come down to the electors from those states who aren't going to care so much about the laws being broken----their considerations are either going to be based on works best for them and their political futures or they will see the FRAUD and realize that their job as electors was to be a final safety net in our voting process so FRAUD will be their motivating factor.

Corrupt governors will try to insure that their states electors will still vote for Biden-----but atleast it is a chance still for Trump.

It's a long shot that Trump will be able to hold on, but the VOTERS will remember the FRAUD that the dems have done when all goes to chit starting next year..............and Trump is hoping that come 2024, people demand that he come back and the dems aren't able to cheat as much.

Trump is playing on multiple levels..............

And ofcourse you do
In Arizona 11% of the signatures did not match in a sample according to democrat expert, About half that according to republican expert.

The activist judge decided it's not enough to investigate further as forgery would have to be proven. A ridiculous standard... The decision is going to be appealed. It's around 30 times the margin of victory for Trump.

The signatures will give the election to Trump if they are checked. It's a good question if the signatures were ever properly checked. The unproven vote swaps by dominion are complete nonsense and almost definitely likewise, never happened. Stop focusing on nonsense.

Barnes is a hack. He doesn’t tell you the whole story and he knows you won’t look into it yourself.

This expert could not be conclusive on them mostly because they didn’t have sufficient samples to work off of. No one found any evidence of any forgery.

And ofcourse you don’t link anything to your claim...it is dismissed.

All you need to do is ask.

All you’re doing is further revealing the “fix”.... they shopped this Juvinile court judge appointed by an Obama crony governor to toss this, and like an obedient piss ant he did, without properly hearing the evidence.

If you think it stops with him, you’re high.

Forum List

Back