🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Voter fraud investigation launched in Alabama: Out of state voters?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An investigation into potential voter fraud has been launched in the Senate special election between Roy Moore and winner Doug Jones by Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill.

Voter Fraud Investigation Launched in Alabama: Out-of-State Voters?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine that lie, cheat, and steal i've said this one a few times over and over. All the same leftist scum are all the same in politics.

Org. Article :
upload_2017-12-20_13-51-21.png

There is a point to this flagrantly dishonest and unconstitutional Republican sore-loserism. It allows them an excuse to not seat Jones.

And Mindwars loves it. By definition, He loves all Republican cheating, as a good Trump cultist must do, and boy is there a lot to love.

Really? Voter fraud? In a deep red, republican run state? Where photo ID is required to vote? I thought repug run, voter ID required elections were fraud proof.

There is a point to this flagrantly dishonest and unconstitutional Republican sore-loserism. It allows them an excuse to not seat Jones.

And Mindwars loves it. By definition, He loves all Republican cheating, as a good Trump cultist must do, and boy is there a lot to love.
Jones appointment should be held up until a blue ribbon panel can look into this allegation.. It's not like the balance of power will be upset.

Really? Voter fraud? In a deep red, republican run state? Where photo ID is required to vote? I thought repug run, voter ID required elections were fraud proof.

Well how the hell would you see anything wrong with it when you are in the same cult of bull shitters. =)

Thread summary:

According to sore-loser conservatives, it's impossible for any Democrat to win fairly anywhere, so no Democrat should ever be seated after any election anywhere.

The fact that they have no evidence to support their conspiracy theory isn't relevant. If a Trumpflake makes up some stupid shit, everyone is required to accept it at face value.

Forum List

Back