Voters slam Kamala After Disastrous Train Wreck Interview...

News organizations did a thorough search and could find no McDonalds where Kamala had ever been an employee either in Canada OR Kalifornia where she supposedly grew up. He admitted he lost the 2020 election because Biden has occupied the White House ever since. That's not hard to understand. He never said that he lost the election legitimately. Because the election WAS stolen via massive vote fraud on the part of a few Democrat operatives in key spots in 'battleground States."

I bet the McDonald's you worked for in the 80's has no record of you working there.

Maybe, if Trump had the power of the presidency he could look to see but how could Trump go about finding this out? If he had the evidence he'd be waiving it in front of our faces like he did those secret documents at Mara Lago.

Harris talks up McDonald's gig in criticizing Trump's economic plans​

The vice president pushed back on former President Donald Trump’s insistence that she never worked at the fast-food chain when she was a student.
And who cares if she lied? She was trying to make a point. Right JD Vance?

Get off Truthsocial

No, McDonald's didn't say Kamala Harris never worked there | Fact check​

"McDONALD's CORPORATE has come forth and said they have no record whatsoever of KAMALA HARRIS ever working at any of their locations," reads text in the post, which is a screenshot of a post on Truth Social.

Our rating: False​

McDonald's has not made any statement about whether Harris worked at the restaurant.

And I see Trump SAYING she didn't work there but giving no evidence or justification for his opinion. And you know what they say about opinions. Or his belief. He believes. Is that all he/you got?

How would he know that? Do you know how many places I worked as a kid and in my 20's? No way he knows that. I don't even know all the places I've worked but if I remembered working at McDonalds, there is no way you could confirm or deny it because it was in the 80's. You dumb son of a bitch.

Trump also KNEW the election was stolen.

/—-/ I never worked at McDonald’s. Not because I had an issue with it, but because my town only had one McDs in 1968 and I heard they had a line out the door filled with teens applying for a job.

/—-/ I never worked at McDonald’s. Not because I had an issue with it, but because my town only had one McDs in 1968 and I heard they had a line out the door filled with teens applying for a job.
Kamala worked at McD 41 years ago.

The length of time employers need to keep employee records depends on the type of record and the regulations that apply:

Personnel recordsOne year from the date of termination
Payroll recordsThree years under ADEA, and at least three years under FLSA
W-2 formsFour years, but some employers may keep them for longer

Kamala worked at McD 41 years ago.

The length of time employers need to keep employee records depends on the type of record and the regulations that apply:

Personnel recordsOne year from the date of termination
Payroll recordsThree years under ADEA, and at least three years under FLSA
W-2 formsFour years, but some employers may keep them for longer

Her working at McDonald's has been thoroughly debunked

Her working at McDonald's has been thoroughly debunked
And this is ridiculous. Arguing if she worked at McDonald's or not. I find it funny Trump has a hard time believing that. Why? Her parents weren't rich.

Harris was an assistant professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign from 1966 to 1967 and at Northwestern University from 1967 to 1968. He moved to the University of Wisconsin–Madison as an associate professor in 1968. In 1972, he joined the faculty of Stanford University as a professor of economics, and became the first black scholar to be granted tenure in Stanford's Department of Economics

Shyamala was born on December 7, 1938, in Madras, Madras Province, British India (present-day Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India) to P. V. Gopalan, a civil servant, and Rajam, her mother.

It would be implausible for McDonald’s to even have a record of a part time employee who worked there less than a year 41 years ago

Such things vanished into the ephemera long ago

How convenient. Given her sexual history she might have been working a McDonald's but not for McDonald's

How convenient. Given her sexual history she might have been working a McDonald's but not for McDonald's
How is it convenient or inconvenient? It just is.

I challenge you to find employment records for ANY part time McDonald’s worker from the early 80s.

Let’s compare Biden-Harris policies to the Republican platform.

Screenshot-2024-07-08-145412.png

Forum List

Back