VP debate tonight

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Will Kamala and Vice President Pence get a query about the Pence Rule?

Comparing Kamala's torrid adulterous affair with Willie Brown with Pence's adherence to the Pence Rule where he refuses to have sex with broads he is not married to would show a real contrast between the 2.

Harris has a certain charisma ....Something Pence is surely lacking.

Harris will not be debating Pence, she will be debating Trump.
His horrid leadership during COVID, his lies and misinformation, his record on race.

Biden was soft on Trump, I doubt Harris will be

Tomorrow night. But Harris will still smoke him. She's a former prosecutor.
And he's got this thing about his wife being alone with another man...in a public place. :)

So you would rather have an adulteress as VP instead of a one-woman man?

Considering the fact that Kamala is a lot younger than Willie Brown's legal old lady, she isn't going to look that great to the broad population IMHO.

His horrid leadership during COVID, his lies and misinformation, his record on race.

You are correct that Harris has some charisma and Pence does not and you are correct that Harris will be debating The Donald and not Mike Pence. Joe Biden is not actually the Democrat Candidate he's just the stooge to be thrown overboard if Biden/Harris win, most peoples should realise that Kamala Harris is the actual Democrat Candidate.

And he's got this thing about his wife being alone with another man...in a public place. :)

Considering the fact that Kamala is a lot younger than Willie Brown's legal old lady, she isn't going to look that great to the broad population IMHO.

So you believe him when he says he's a one woman man? But you believe Trump who would fuck anything that walked, creeped or crawled.

She has so much charisma that she dropped out of the race when she was deemed irrelevant.

So you believe him when he says he's a one woman man? But you believe Trump who would fuck anything that walked, creeped or crawled.
Nope. Another exaggeration from you. Next....

I'd rather have someone who has the best interests of most of the American voters in mind instead of the religious zealot who doesn't appear to have had a single independent thought of his own and has just been a yes man to the idiot sitting in the Oval Office.

You are correct that Harris has some charisma and Pence does not and you are correct that Harris will be debating The Donald and not Mike Pence. Joe Biden is not actually the Democrat Candidate he's just the stooge to be thrown overboard if Biden/Harris win, most peoples should realise that Kamala Harris is the actual Democrat Candidate.

Joe Biden is a moderate and pragmatist.

Harris is to his left and will play bad cop to Biden’s good cop.
Pence is nothing but a Yes Man

How does Sleepy Joe qualify as a "moderate" with his plans to outlaw Fracking , destroy millions of jobs and decimate Suburbia?

She has so much charisma that she dropped out of the race when she was deemed irrelevant.

Yes she did. So did Liz Warren, Butengeig and the others.

Something Republicans refused to do. That is why you ended up with Trump. America’s worst nightmare

VP debates are worthless.

I wonder if Kamala will be wearing knee pads?

Well probably VP Debates are usually worthless but when Joe Biden is the Token Candidate and when Kamala Harris is obviously the actual Candidate then I would think this VP Debate is probably not worthless.

How does Sleepy Joe qualify as a "moderate" with his plans to outlaw Fracking , destroy millions of jobs and decimate Suburbia?

Sorry
But so ridiculous it is not worthy of response

Joe Biden being put forward as a moderate is not what the Far Left want to hear, they were already freaking out on Twitter when he said he would not commit to the Green New Deal thing. Harris is to the Left sort of, but her record as California Attorney General is not a good one regarding Blacks considering she was responsible for putting more Black males in prison, we could also mention that the ONLY thing Joe Biden has to his NAME in 47 years in politics is a Crime Bill that also was responsible for targeting young Black males and putting them in prison.

I'm not sure if Mike Pence is combative enough to either mention these things and/or push them in the Debate.

That stupid confused Moon Bat whore Harris couldn't even hold her own against Tulsi. Pense will make the bitch look like a fool.

Forum List

Back