VP Joe B, dumbest man in 500 years.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Man needs to crack his grandkids history book open.

Joe Biden calls bin Laden raid the most

"You can go back 500 years. You cannot find a more audacious plan. Never knowing for certain. We never had more than a 48% probability that he was there," Biden said, hailing the raid as a shining example of President Barack Obama's leadership.

Way to go Joe!! You have single handily saved big 0 from any thoughts of assassination and have totally vindicated those that planned not to.

sorry if that was crass, but you know it's true. :badgrin:

Palin was a pretty horrible pick for a VP, but when you compare her to Joe, "I love to put my foot into my mouth", Biden she doesn't look that bad.

Still, Palin is a horrible choice, but Biden does a great job making her look ok.

p.s. I don't know how I got that green arrow on there, but it is there....keyboard acting up.

Last edited:
Palin was a pretty horrible pick for a VP, but when you compare her to Joe, "I love to put my foot into my mouth", Biden she doesn't look that bad.

Still, Palin is a horrible choice, but Biden does a great job making her look ok.

p.s. I don't know how I got that green arrow on there, but it is there....keyboard acting up.

I did say the pc version of "dumbest 'man'".

If I meant dumbest 'person', that would mean I think he could contend with rosy o'donald.

seriously, no one can beat her.

:lol:

Forum List

Back