🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

VP Mike Pence Wins Staredown Against CNN Fake News Reporter At Korean DMZ

Calling CNN fake news isn't necessary anymore... they admit they hate Trump and invent shit to try to hurt him. The other night one of their anchors admitted they're not interested in real news...I give them another year before they close up shop.

Every time you say the lie" fake news" in reference to CNN, an angel gets its wings.

Much worse than his never ending lies and brain dead racism is that he's a sheep. He simply repeats what he's told to repeat.

It's people like him who are working to take down the US.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
We're only taking back the U.S. and returning it to the specific people the wise founders created it for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. It's the only way to make America great again.

The confidence and boldness Mike Pence gives off confirms our glorious leader made the right choice in choosing him to be Vice President. Pence owned this anti-American fake reporter. He didn't fall for her set up!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/brutal-mike-pence-wins-staredown-cnn-veryfakenews-reporter-video/

Mike Pence is nasty and evil.

I believe he might well be more dangerous than drumpf. They both have already started taking basic rights away from Americans, they're both small and cowardly in their view of the world. They both want to control the behavior of others but,

trump is motivated by fear and greed
pence by really sick fundie christian hatred for others.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Calling CNN fake news isn't necessary anymore... they admit they hate Trump and invent shit to try to hurt him. The other night one of their anchors admitted they're not interested in real news...I give them another year before they close up shop.
Nice lie.. but being a orange clown backer you know what your job is.
Thank God for our free press or 3/4 of the shit Trump is doing would be swept under the rug.

Nice lie.. but being a orange clown backer you know what your job is.
Thank God for our free press or 3/4 of the shit Trump is doing would be swept under the rug.

He certainty has done his best to try and discredit them.

The confidence and boldness Mike Pence gives off confirms our glorious leader made the right choice in choosing him to be Vice President. Pence owned this anti-American fake reporter. He didn't fall for her set up!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/brutal-mike-pence-wins-staredown-cnn-veryfakenews-reporter-video/

Mike Pence is nasty and evil.
So are blacks, Jews and Muslims. Oh, let's don't forget the illegal wetbacks and North Koreans.

Forum List

Back