Vulnerable dem senators kill amendment to defund PP

The Senate this week passed Planned Parenthood funding by margin of something like 85-7. It was tied in with defense spending. I guess they tied all the killing bills together.

Rand Paul plan to defund Planned Parenthood killed by vulnerable Democrats

Not a smart move politically! Its good though,even more ammo to use against these morons who enjoy letting MY tax dollars go to murder babies.
Good! :)
Indeed it is! I love having these baby murdering approving clowns ON THE RECORD 2.5 months before the election in BRIGHT RED states like Indiana,West Virginia,North Dakota,Missouri,Florida etc etc. :)
PP provides far more services than abortion.

Rand Paul plan to defund Planned Parenthood killed by vulnerable Democrats

Not a smart move politically! Its good though,even more ammo to use against these morons who enjoy letting MY tax dollars go to murder babies.
Good! :)
Indeed it is! I love having these baby murdering approving clowns ON THE RECORD 2.5 months before the election in BRIGHT RED states like Indiana,West Virginia,North Dakota,Missouri,Florida etc etc. :)
PP provides far more services than abortion.
I don't care. If they have MILLIONS to donate to politicians and run ads etc etc then they can pay for their own damn abortions, I don't believe that BS that the money they get doesn't go to abortions..like ANYONE follows what they REALLY use it for..give me a break.

Forum List

Back