🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Walkerton, IN suspended after inviting people to help her burn down Memories Pizza

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
Apparently this person wanted to show us how tolerant we should be to people whose view differ from ours.

By announcing she would burn down the business of the people whose views differed from hers.

The leftists are spreading their message far and wide.

And you'd BETTER listen and obey... or make sure your fire insurance is paid up, and includes arson.

In other news, the Support Fund that sympathetic people started to help this pizza place, has topped a quarter million dollars in contributions in less than two days. See Support Memories Pizza by Lawrence Billy Jones III - GoFundMe

(ON EDIT: Oops, the title should have read "Walkerton, IN softball coach suspended...." Sorry! :D )

---------------------------------------------------------------

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

One of the most egregious responses had to be a threatening tweet from a softball coach at Walkerton's Concord Community High School. Before her account was deleted, she wrote, “Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me?” Her message prompted other Twitter users to alert the local police department and the coach was swiftly suspended.

Interesting.

Among all the liberals screaming and insulting conservatives over what they think conservatives have done...

....none of them want to address this incident.

I thought they wanted to talk about people who are intolerant of others' views?

Apparently this person wanted to show us how tolerant we should be to people whose view differ from ours.

By announcing she would burn down the business of the people whose views differed from hers.

And you'd BETTER listen and obey... or make sure your fire insurance is paid up, and includes arson.

In other news, the Support Fund that sympathetic people started to help this pizza place, has topped a quarter million dollars in contributions in less than two days. See Support Memories Pizza by Lawrence Billy Jones III - GoFundMe

(ON EDIT: Oops, the title should have read "Walkerton, IN softball coach suspended...." Sorry! :D )

One of the most egregious responses had to be a threatening tweet from a softball coach at Walkerton's Concord Community High School. Before her account was deleted, she wrote, “Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me?” Her message prompted other Twitter users to alert the local police department and the coach was swiftly suspended.

Tell me, exactly WHICH "Leftists are spreading their message far and wide"?

Whoooooo?

Names?

Whoooooo?

Names?
Real life names?

I can name one.

This lesbian has probably molested the special needs girls she was supposed to be coaching.

She deserves to be suspended.

but their is no need for accusations of child molesting.

Suspended? Why wasn't she arrested and fired? Is everybody afraid of the Gaystapo?

For some reason, the leftists are staying away from this topic.

I wonder why?

The ultimate solution to this situation: HERE"S YOUR SIGN

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFER ANY CUSTOMER WHO REQUESTS OFF PREMISES SERVICES TO ANOTHER VENDOR.

Then the company has a ready made list of other vendors that provide similar services to theirs. Problem solved.

Whoooooo?

Names?
NBC, CBS, AP, NYT, Wash Post, etc...

For some reason, the leftists are staying away from this topic.

I wonder why?

They probably aren't staying away from the subject, but they just don't want to deal with you. There are laws against making threats, and anybody doing that should be held accountable. That includes the person mentioned in the OP. Did you expect anything different?

Forum List

Back