Walmart Ban is Good for Small Business

Lemons to lemonade. I'm glad it helps struggling small businesses

Riddlemethis. Can you tell the difference between a person open carrying an AR-15 in a heavily trafficked area and a soon to be mass shooter carrying an AR-15?

Riddlemethis: Can you tell the difference between a sober person driving a car on a heavily trafficked road and a drunk one who's about to cause an accident?

See, I can engage in sophistry too.

Does Walmart not pay attention? Did they not see what happened to Dicks? As speaking of Dicks
upload_2019-9-13_18-3-23.jpeg

Riddlemethis. Can you tell the difference between a person open carrying an AR-15 in a heavily trafficked area and a soon to be mass shooter carrying an AR-15?

Riddlemethis: Can you tell the difference between a sober person driving a car on a heavily trafficked road and a drunk one who's about to cause an accident?

I don't have a problem seeing the difference. And neither does a cop. If you can't see the difference then maybe you should own neither a car nor a gun.

I don't have a problem seeing the difference. And neither does a cop. If you can't see the difference then maybe you should own neither a car nor a gun.

Hold up - are you seriously claiming that you know the sobriety of every driver you pass by? Really??

Hold up - are you seriously claiming that you know the sobriety of every driver you pass by? Really??

Drivers driving drunk as well as drivers driving high make more mistakes per mile than those driving sober. You may get away with driving drunk a few times but sooner or later (even if you don't have an accident) a cop is going to use something else as a pretense to pull you over. You honestly believe that he spends all his time pulling everyone over with a bad turn signal? He doesn't. That just gives him probable cause. Or he pulls you over saying you did some real minor thing (that you really didn't do). But sooner or later, you are going to get bagged. It's not infallible but a drunk makes more mistakes per mile. '

Now you have two people. Both armed with an AR walking into a crowded arena. How can you tell the difference between a gunnutter who is just eat up with stupidity and a mass shooter until the shooting starts? They walk the same, they look the same. You can stop both of them and they talk the same. Both will appear to be extremely stupid. One would have to be coming into an area in a densely packed crowd carrying an AR. Chances are, someone else that is CCW will draw down on both of them these days. Much like the Missouri incident with that moron just days after the Texas Walmart Shooting prancing into a Missouri Walmart with his AR so proudly displayed. Like the Missouri Police Lt. said, He's lucky to be alive. I don't think he's lucky to be alive. I think we are unlucky that he is still alive.

And you not seeing the difference, you are either really stupid or just trolling.

Your post is sophistry – a false comparison fallacy to be exact.

Drivers driving drunk as well as drivers driving high make more mistakes per mile than those driving sober. You may get away with driving drunk a few times but sooner or later (even if you don't have an accident) a cop is going to use something else as a pretense to pull you over. You honestly believe that he spends all his time pulling everyone over with a bad turn signal? He doesn't. That just gives him probable cause. Or he pulls you over saying you did some real minor thing (that you really didn't do). But sooner or later, you are going to get bagged. It's not infallible but a drunk makes more mistakes per mile. '

Now you have two people. Both armed with an AR walking into a crowded arena. How can you tell the difference between a gunnutter who is just eat up with stupidity and a mass shooter until the shooting starts? They walk the same, they look the same. You can stop both of them and they talk the same. Both will appear to be extremely stupid. One would have to be coming into an area in a densely packed crowd carrying an AR. Chances are, someone else that is CCW will draw down on both of them these days. Much like the Missouri incident with that moron just days after the Texas Walmart Shooting prancing into a Missouri Walmart with his AR so proudly displayed. Like the Missouri Police Lt. said, He's lucky to be alive. I don't think he's lucky to be alive. I think we are unlucky that he is still alive.

And you not seeing the difference, you are either really stupid or just trolling.

Both.

Does Walmart not pay attention? Did they not see what happened to Dicks? As speaking of Dicks
View attachment 279072
Other than their stock climbing 10% no we didn`t see what happened to Dicks.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Stock Is Climbing as Earnings Top Expectations

Fisherman don't carry ARs. Deer Hunters don't carry ARs. Duck Hunters don't carry ARs. Campers don't need ARs. ARs make poor CCWs. The list of things that an AR can't do is very, very long in the gun category. But almost none of the good hunting guns makes a good choice for Mass Murder Weapons.

Your post is sophistry – a false comparison fallacy to be exact.

That's literally the point, you fucking potato.

Blah blah blah. Your idiocy got called out, so you're trying to change the narrative. Standard leftist gun grabbing tactic.

Tell us what magic superpower you have that can automatically distinguish a sober driver from a drunk or high one from the literal thousands of vehicles you encounter every day, or shut the hell up.

View attachment 279072

Fisherman don't carry ARs. Deer Hunters don't carry ARs. Duck Hunters don't carry ARs. Campers don't need ARs. ARs make poor CCWs. The list of things that an AR can't do is very, very long in the gun category. But almost none of the good hunting guns makes a good choice for Mass Murder Weapons.

The 2nd Amendment wasn't written for tyrannical deer, brainlet.

View attachment 279072

Yep. The Founders understood the God-given RIGHT to hunt and fish. THAT'S why we have the Second Amendment.

Blah blah blah. Your idiocy got called out, so you're trying to change the narrative. Standard leftist gun grabbing tactic.

Tell us what magic superpower you have that can automatically distinguish a sober driver from a drunk or high one from the literal thousands of vehicles you encounter every day, or shut the hell up.

I already stated that if you can't tell the difference then you should own neither a car nor a gun.

View attachment 279072

You are on the verge of winning an award.

View attachment 279072

You are on the verge of winning an award.
You already have.

Forum List

Back