Walz is from MN, but the announcement/rollout was in PA?

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Shapiro was the pick and got pulled at the 11th hour... But the venue was already scheduled and paid for, so they had to parachute in last-second Timmy to make the "big announcement".

The entire Harris "campaign", such as it is, is an ad hoc slap dash operation....We are witnessing the biggest flying-by-the-seat-of-the-pants political operation in Murican history.

That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Kamala should have picked a different Pennsylvanian, if Gov. Shapiro told her to go fuck herself.

Health Secretary Rachel Levine would have been the first She Male to run on a major ticket and is from Pennsylvania.

The choice of Sen. Fetterman would have been a no-brainer as well.

The entire Harris "campaign", such as it is, is an ad hoc slap dash operation....We are witnessing the biggest flying-by-the-seat-of-the-pants political operation in Murican history.
This whole thing is really blowing my mind. Its like these people are literally mindless drones. And by literally, I mean literally.
Every fucking one of them.

Shapiro was the pick and got pulled at the 11th hour... But the venue was already scheduled and paid for, so they had to parachute in last-second Timmy to make the "big announcement".

Shaprio is a hottie, they probably could have won if he was the pick.

The freak show will be carried to victory by the MSM.
Or at least close enough for the steal to work.

Forum List

Back