WaPo: How to watch Jan6 hearings on your TV

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

How to watch the hearings​

The committee usually live-streams its hearings, and most major TV news stations will be airing at least some of them — though they could go on for hours, and it’s not yet clear whether news networks will stay with the entire hearing each time one is held. The Washington Post will have anchored coverage and analysis beginning Thursday night on www.washingtonpost.com.
The committee plans to detail their findings of what they say was a months-long Republican conspiracy to overthrow Joe Biden’s legitimate election victory, led by President Donald Trump. The committee could even accuse Trump of committing a crime by intentionally trying to stop Congress’s certification of Biden’s win on Jan. 6, 2021. But Congress’s power is limited; ultimately, the Justice Department would have to decide whether to prosecute.
The first hearing will start Thursday, June 9, at 8 p.m. Eastern. The committee hasn’t announced a formal schedule for the rest, but there could be as many as eight through June, with a final hearing in September — right before the November midterm elections.

Comment:
Oh Boy, the Crazy Democrat Jan6 Conspiracy Theory Show is going prime time.
This is perfectly timed for the Nov. election.
Will their Crazy Jan6 Conspiracy hearing help the Dems or will it further erode their credibility?
Should there be circus theme music?
Why do Progressives need instructions on how to watch TV?

Haven't seen any of it. Won't see any of it. I haven't watched the boob tube for about two weeks. Others in the house do, but I kind of detoxed from TV when I switched from comcast to Direct. Satellite isn't surfing friendly because it takes so long for channels to start up when you switch them. Not instant gratification like with cable.

How to watch the hearings​

The committee usually live-streams its hearings, and most major TV news stations will be airing at least some of them — though they could go on for hours, and it’s not yet clear whether news networks will stay with the entire hearing each time one is held. The Washington Post will have anchored coverage and analysis beginning Thursday night on www.washingtonpost.com.
The committee plans to detail their findings of what they say was a months-long Republican conspiracy to overthrow Joe Biden’s legitimate election victory, led by President Donald Trump. The committee could even accuse Trump of committing a crime by intentionally trying to stop Congress’s certification of Biden’s win on Jan. 6, 2021. But Congress’s power is limited; ultimately, the Justice Department would have to decide whether to prosecute.
The first hearing will start Thursday, June 9, at 8 p.m. Eastern. The committee hasn’t announced a formal schedule for the rest, but there could be as many as eight through June, with a final hearing in September — right before the November midterm elections.

Comment:
Oh Boy, the Crazy Democrat Jan6 Conspiracy Theory Show is going prime time.
This is perfectly timed for the Nov. election.
Will their Crazy Jan6 Conspiracy hearing help the Dems or will it further erode their credibility?
Should there be circus theme music?
Why do Progressives need instructions on how to watch TV?

Only got ONE question for this Inquisition.

WHY IS IT -- That Ray Epps seen in multiple locations and caught on multiple cameras in the 36 hours PRIOR to the events of Jan 6th and INCITING a rush on the Capitol Bldg -- is WALKING AROUND A FREE MAN -- and they just ambushed and frogmarched Navarro -- who wasn't EVEN near D.C. and knows NOTHING ABOUT the orders/commands/actions of the WH that day and seek to RUIN his life?

Send me a media blast when these decieptful angry toady MORONS with power lust as their motivation get around to ANSWERING that question -- will YA? You're wasting days of your life consuming that obvious partisan crapfest.

The Mainstream Media should just cover them gavel-to-gavel during prime time, all 3 mainstream networks plus CNN and PBS.

Isn't this important enough according to them?

I watched it like this:

1657669772661.png

Only got ONE question for this Inquisition.

WHY IS IT -- That Ray Epps seen in multiple locations and caught on multiple cameras in the 36 hours PRIOR to the events of Jan 6th and INCITING a rush on the Capitol Bldg -- is WALKING AROUND A FREE MAN -- and they just ambushed and frogmarched Navarro -- who wasn't EVEN near D.C. and knows NOTHING ABOUT the orders/commands/actions of the WH that day and seek to RUIN his life?

Send me a media blast when these decieptful angry toady MORONS with power lust as their motivation get around to ANSWERING that question -- will YA? You're wasting days of your life consuming that obvious partisan crapfest.
Because he didn't enter the Capitol. Seems simple.

Because he didn't enter the Capitol. Seems simple.

Done this deep dive too many times on Ray Epps. He's on video EVERYWHERE in the 36 hours before the Trump address urging people to "go into the Capitol". And the last time he's on video was at the main barricade that got breached in front of the Capitol. SEVERAL PEOPLE AROUND HIM in that video are languishing in prison for "violating a restricted area" (or having their lives ruined elsewise). HE was on the FBI wanted list for Jan6th and then removed without explanations.

In that video -- he's seen whispering into the ear of a young man SECONDS prior to HIM AND the young lad LEADING the charge THRU that barricade. How do we know? His girlfriend who got busted for "breaching a restricted area" has spoken out. She's also seen in that video.

He IS undercover from SOME Fed agency. Congress Repubs to stupid to figure out they keep asking the WRONG questions. Jan 6th committee AND the FBI can probably TRUTHFULLY DENY any knowledge of his involvement in "entrapping" the demonstrators because most LIKELY -- he was sent by CIA/DHomeland/BATF or other suspects. Which explains WHY the FBI took him OFF their Jan 6th wanted posters just a couple days after that went public.

I watched him work the crowds. He's ex-marine and probably DONE THIS BEFORE in countries where US interests were in MEDDLING with other govts not favorable to us. He worked those crowds JUST like a foreign Intel operation.

Done this deep dive too many times on Ray Epps. He's on video EVERYWHERE in the 36 hours before the Trump address urging people to "go into the Capitol". And the last time he's on video was at the main barricade that got breached in front of the Capitol. SEVERAL PEOPLE AROUND HIM in that video are languishing in prison for "violating a restricted area" (or having their lives ruined elsewise). HE was on the FBI wanted list for Jan6th and then removed without explanations.

In that video -- he's seen whispering into the ear of a young man SECONDS prior to HIM AND the young lad LEADING the charge THRU that barricade. How do we know? His girlfriend who got busted for "breaching a restricted area" has spoken out. She's also seen in that video.

He IS undercover from SOME Fed agency. Congress Repubs to stupid to figure out they keep asking the WRONG questions. Jan 6th committee AND the FBI can probably TRUTHFULLY DENY any knowledge of his involvement in "entrapping" the demonstrators because most LIKELY -- he was sent by CIA/DHomeland/BATF or other suspects. Which explains WHY the FBI took him OFF their Jan 6th wanted posters just a couple days after that went public.

I watched him work the crowds. He's ex-marine and probably DONE THIS BEFORE in countries where US interests were in MEDDLING with other govts not favorable to us. He worked those crowds JUST like a foreign Intel operation.
But did not commit any of the crimes for which rioters are being charged.

Seems simple.

But did not commit any of the crimes for which rioters are being charged.

Seems simple.

No. It zipped right over your head. People who broke thru the FARTHEST barriers WERE CHARGED with "breaching a restricted area". I just gave you an example of the girlfriend. And Ray Epps was last seen on video running THRU (and over cops) to proceed to the doors of the Capitol.

No. It zipped right over your head. People who broke thru the FARTHEST barriers WERE CHARGED with "breaching a restricted area". I just gave you an example of the girlfriend. And Ray Epps was last seen on video running THRU (and over cops) to proceed to the doors of the Capitol.
Yes, but you say a lot of things.

read a page before this post and after this post.

read a page before this post and after this post.
Link + timestamp. I will examine your claim that we have footage of him rushing the Capitol. Can't seem to find it anywhere, myself.

And I would remind you that thousands who went on the wrong side of a barrier were not charged.

Link + timestamp. I will examine your claim that we have footage of him rushing the Capitol. Can't seem to find it anywhere, myself.

And I would remind you that thousands who went on the wrong side of a barrier were not charged.

Let's do some math. I posted a link to a 5 page discussion of this. You come back TWO MINUTES LATER. What do you think I should surmise about your interest in the truth. Much lower than the Jan6 inquistions' interest in the truth which is REALLY near zero.

Too quick. No effort. No need for me to take your bait.

I did that.

No video of Epps storming the Capitol. Thanks for wasting my time.

He bulled over security guards and entered a restricted area. You think barricades are JUST A FREAKIN suggestion to stay out? OTHERS GOT CHARGED that were AT the barricades. Why does THIS GUY who spent 36 hours INCITING the ENTRY OF THE CAPITAL ON 4 different cameras, sail on with his life without ANY scrutiny while others lives are ruined?

The crowd was mildly pushing the barricades for a LONG time before Epps arrived. He shows at the barricade, whispers something to a guy and SECONDS LATER the barricade is down and trampling the officers.

Forum List

Back