WaPo will release NEW hit piece on Romney, tomorrow !

Would that include the unemployed parents or
just the employed ones?

Again, you work on the assumption that when people are unemployed, they kneejerk blame the guy who is president.

I got layed off last in 2008. Didn't blame President Bush, I blamed the management of my company that decided that they could save more money firing the people who had been with them for years than the people they hired for a lot less when the recession was just getting started.

And frankly, Romney is a lot more like them than Obama is.

When the DNC starts marching through the litany of AmPad, DDi, Damon Medical, Sealy Mattress and all the other companies where Romney and his boys came through and started laying people off, the unemployed are not going to be blaming Obama.

All they have to do is replay what other Republicans have said about Romney on that score.

"I look like the guy you work with, he looks like the guy who lays you off." - Mike Huckabee

"The only time Mitt Romney had to worry about a Pink Slip was when he worried he wouldn't have enough" - Rick Perry.

Comrades

WaPo in doing their good work of supporting Papa Obama
will run with a new story...

It turns out that 60 years ago, Romney would not eat his
vegetables

Apparently, an alleged friend of a friend of Lenore Romney, Mitt's mother
is prepared to release it all the press

are they gonna dig up all his property to see if they can find a racist rock?

Comrades

vegetables

are they gonna dig up all his property to see if they can find a racist rock?

I feel almost sorry for the left and the MSM
and their obvious desperation and pathetic attempts
to dig up anything on Mitt and discuss anything else
but the failures of Papa Obama
:eusa_angel:

just the employed ones?

Again, you work on the assumption that when people are unemployed, they kneejerk blame the guy who is president.

I got layed off last in 2008. Didn't blame President Bush, I blamed the management of my company that decided that they could save more money firing the people who had been with them for years than the people they hired for a lot less when the recession was just getting started.

When the DNC starts marching through the litany of AmPad, DDi, Damon Medical, Sealy Mattress and all the other companies where Romney and his boys came through and started laying people off, the unemployed are not going to be blaming Obama.

All they have to do is replay what other Republicans have said about Romney on that score.

"I look like the guy you work with, he looks like the guy who lays you off." - Mike Huckabee

"The only time Mitt Romney had to worry about a Pink Slip was when he worried he wouldn't have enough" - Rick Perry.

Sorry
it is just the truth

If nothing changes for the positive for Papa Obama
he is in big trouble

No doubt if the election was held today
he would lose

Of course 6 months is a life time in politics
At this point anything could happen

But from the Lefts' and MSM desperate attempts
to throw any mud at Mitt

it does tend to show, they do not have much
confidence in things improving enough for Papa Obama
at this point in time

The man has traditional values.
Good for him.
Screw the damn gays.
I'm sick of alternative degenerate lifestyles trying to get polarization forseperate attention.
they don't want to be treated equally.
They freaking want special with a GOLDSTAR.
"I AM GAY!!!"[/QUOTE]

Your problem, not mine. We understand about the 'wide stance' Conservatives.

just the employed ones?

Sorry
it is just the truth

he is in big trouble

he would lose

to throw any mud at Mitt

at this point in time

President Obama 253 Governor Romney 170

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for White House

And the President leads in all battleground states except Missouri and Arizona.

Sorry
it is just the truth

he is in big trouble

he would lose

to throw any mud at Mitt

at this point in time

Actually, if the election were held today, Obama would win.

And that's before six months of finding out what a real slimebag Romney is.

Nobody is going to vote for "the guy who gave your kid a wedgie".

If Papa Obama and the Left were really confident
they could run on his record and not have to dig
up old history

Winners do not run that way
People, like the Left, are desperate

up old history

Really?

So when Bush and his boys dug up a bunch of crap that John Kerry did in the 1970's, it was because they were so confident about their record, then? (Which unlike Obama, actually had higher unemployment than when he got into office.)

Come on, guy, the problem is you didn't vet this guy, and now we are finding out all the dirt on him.

A bunch of us tried to warn you back during the primaries that you were walking into a trap, and now the trap is being sprung, and you are whining like a stuck pig.

Well since Kerry wanted to play his "war record"
and we were at war - yeah pretty relevant

I don't seem to remember talking about his
high school days

Remember the convention

""Reporting to duty"

Is it Bush's fault Kerry had such shameful conduct during
that period of time ?

Comrades

vegetables

This might have more of an impact if significant numbers of republicans and conservatives didn’t believe Obama to be a Muslim or not an American citizen.

Liberals and democrats are clearly hypocrites and focus on non-issues concerning Romney.

But the problem for republicans and conservatives is the right goes above and beyond the call of idiocy when they do the same thing.

well OP if romeny doesnt deny it and in fact appologises for NOT eating his vegtables I guess we would have to consider it true

up old history

So when Bush and his boys dug up a bunch of crap that John Kerry did in the 1970's,.
How about the left trying to spring forged military records upon the American people supposed to be of George Bush at the last minute resulting in their most beloved liberal reporter/news anchor having to step down?

Well since Kerry wanted to play his "war record"
and we were at war - yeah pretty relevant

I don't seem to remember talking about his
high school days

Remember the convention

""Reporting to duty"

Is it Bush's fault Kerry had such shameful conduct during
that period of time ?

NOt defending what Kerry did, but was Bush's conduct any better? (Pulled strings to get into a national guard unit and then phoned it in the last year). Or Cheney (Claimed student and then a marriage exemption). Or Romney (Supported the war, got a ministerial deferrment).

Kerry at least went. I think where he failed was that he didn't own up to the anti-war thing.

Something along the lines of, "Some of the things I said and did were offensive to those who served, as I did, and I apologize for them. I still think I was right on the principle of opposing a war that even our own leaders knew was unwinnable at the time."

Of course, we as a nation never really did deal with Vietnam, we pulled out, left those people to their fate, and then bragged of our own valor.

Romney's pitch is that he's running on the platform of "family values". Well, bullying people isn't a family value. so, yeah. Valid issue.

up old history

So when Bush and his boys dug up a bunch of crap that John Kerry did in the 1970's,.
How about the left trying to spring forged military records upon the American people supposed to be of George Bush at the last minute resulting in their most beloved liberal reporter/news anchor having to step down?

What about it?

Incidently, I thought the Bush National Guard story was kind of a fake issue, mostly written by people who knew little about the miltiary and less about the National Guard. For instance, they claimed Bush went "AWOL", but the National Guard doesn't have a designation of AWOL unless their units are federalized.

That said, It seems like both sides like to bring up obscure past events (Obama's drug use, Bush's drinking and National Guard antics, Clinton's draft dodging) but scream bloody murder when the other side does it.

I think looking at these things is fair, and then you evaluate if it has a relevence on who the man is now.

Romney acted like an entitled douchebag in 1965, and he's still an entitled douchebag now.

So, yeah. Relevent.

up old history

Really?

So when Bush and his boys dug up a bunch of crap that John Kerry did in the 1970's, it was because they were so confident about their record, then? (Which unlike Obama, actually had higher unemployment than when he got into office.)

Come on, guy, the problem is you didn't vet this guy, and now we are finding out all the dirt on him.

A bunch of us tried to warn you back during the primaries that you were walking into a trap, and now the trap is being sprung, and you are whining like a stuck pig.

Only an utter left-wing hypocrite would defend Obama and then complain that Romney hasn't been vetted.

Where are Obama's college transcripts? Where is his financial aid information? Who financed his trip to Pakistan when he was a student? What passport did he use?

There are hundreds of unanswered questions about the liar-in-chief.

Only an utter left-wing hypocrite would defend Obama and then complain that Romney hasn't been vetted.

Where are Obama's college transcripts? Where is his financial aid information? Who financed his trip to Pakistan when he was a student? What passport did he use?

There are hundreds of unanswered questions about the liar-in-chief.

If you care about this, you need to have your tin-foil hat and medications adjusted, not necesarrily in that order.

Forum List

Back