Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A big professionel. Say your size?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Reserve force not including the first professionel Armed.

Who wanna good things with Israel?? 5 days trial.

I prefer 200,000 in Israelis professionel Armed.

Unless there is somebody to translate there will be no "discussion."

How now guys in my quiz of sizes.
How big is it in today Israeli Armed??
What's youre willing with Israels war??

How now guys in my quiz of sizes.
How big is it in today Israeli Armed??
What's youre willing with Israels war??
Don't worry Kiristan the Mezlim, tiny Israel with only six million will still kick 500 million Arab asses.

Israeli and Irans Armed are strongest in Middle East even there is no war between these two how is difficult for two sides of these. These two are stronger in home area even both two can attack's to how is difficult for two sides both can losing war in attack's.
But I will new size in Israeli Armed so they can were 123,000 soldier in Army and 55,000 in Air Force and then 22,000 in Naval Power 20,000 today situation if I know themes Armed. Over British size with submarines.

Closer to Japanese size in under water war machine.

Today sizes in Global Fire 2015 or 2016 are 160,000 Armed I know.

Israeli and Irans Armed are strongest in Middle East even there is no war between these two how is difficult for two sides of these. These two are stronger in home area even both two can attack's to how is difficult for two sides both can losing war in attack's. But I will new size in Israeli Armed so they can were 125,000 soldier in Army and 50,000 in Air Force and then 25,000 in Naval Power 20,000 today situation if I know themes Armed. Over British size with submarines. Closer to Japanese size in under water war machine.
Well that made sense! You need a better Arabic to English translator, Mezlim.

I'm no Arabic human. I lives in snow land scape Scandinavia(Denmark, Sweden and Finland).

Ah, so the Mezlim doesn't know whether it lives in Denmark, Sweden or Finland.

Much winter in Scandinavia between oktober and april in north Sweden, Norway and Finland off course like in Russia we are in north Europe ho ho.

I repeat. I am Swedish and I have family from Finland. Stepfather is Swedish and his children and my little sister are half Swedish and Finn. My mother lives in Sweden and speak Finnish and Swedish. She likes United States in 1990-2000 then they go to hell when she been Anti America after 2002 or 2004. Finland is biggest enemy for United States in Scandinavia. But Finland have Russia behind so United States cannot do anything in my parents land. Why so shy against me when you call me terrorist warriors?? I do not like terrorism. Al Qaida biggest enemy for United States.

I repeat. I am Swedish and I have family from Finland. Stepfather is Swedish and his children and my little sister are half Swedish and Finn. My mother lives in Sweden and speak Finnish and Swedish. She likes United States in 1990-2000 then they go to hell when she been Anti America after 2002 or 2004. Finland is biggest enemy for United States in Scandinavia. But Finland have Russia behind so United States cannot do anything in my parents land. Why so shy against me when you call me terrorist warriors?? I do not like terrorism. Al Qaida biggest enemy for United States.

Are you blond and blue-eyed? Isn't Sweden very anti-Semitic now?

Dark colour head and brown eyes. Swedes loves Spain and Germany other yellow nation with much roman catholic but Germany have to Lutheran like 90% of Sweden.

But in Germany there are 35% Lutheran.

Then Protestant's the atheists never have visit church since after born day. They will not visit church because they did not like the Lutheran church of Germany.

Anti Semitic in Germany instead after massive died jews.

In Italy and Poland but in 21 century also.

Forum List

Back