Warnock (running in GA) says super-stupid thing about Elon Musk decisions (firing 3/4 employees, etc)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

someone this stupid should not be within 500 feet of Congress

Elon Musk is cutting costs @ Twitter.. I guess Twitter provided free lunches to employees and Warnock said something like this

Musk is firing 3/4 of Twitter's employees. Now he wants them to starve"

oh gee.. First it was People don't know how to get an ID so they can vote even though they already know how to get an ID for other stuff when it's required

Now it's: OMG OMG.. Twitter employees will starve if Elon cuts out the free lunches at work!

So now people not only cannot figure out how to get IDs so as to vote, they can't figure out that there is actual FOOD in the world outside Twitter's door.. or that they have an actual paycheck to pay for it

:banghead:

And his church was kicking people out of their homes during covid over 30 dollars.
GA must be so proud of the idiots they nominated :rolleyes:

• Banned
A Dem is lying his ass off?? Shocking!!
lying?

It is beyond lying. It is just saying DUMBASS stuff because he thinks everyone listening is a dumbass.

So, America.. get this

Liberals lie their asses off AND

think you are retarded

If you vote for them, you are.

:rolleyes:

• Banned
And his church was kicking people out of their homes during covid over 30 dollars.
GA must be so proud of the idiots they nominated :rolleyes:
assuming they did.. well, I don't know.. the nomination process is likely as corrupt as the elections there.

I will bet GA doesn't have the influx of people moving from CA and other lib places that TX and FL have. I certainly never saw anything attractive...

This idiot believes that Elon is doing a good job?!?!?!

No wonder his party just got their asses DRAXXED nationwide.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

giphy.gif

• Banned
good

Musk likely realizes that he can run the place better w/ fewer, likely liberal leeches to pay a salary to

Forum List

Back