Warriors to break Bulls record after other teams fall at their feet

Curry > Jordan

No...

Jordan has six Rings and was the Bulls...

I do believe Curry is a great Basketball player but he is no Jordan at all... Jordan was a monster in his day, and would have beaten Curry any day of the week...

Just my opinion and believe it or not I am not a Jordan fan!

Sir Charles was my guy of that day!

• Banned
The level of play is tremendously better now.

And Curry will win at least 7 titles anyway.

The Warriors are a good team, but there are a number of past teams that could beat the Warriors in a 7 game series.

How good a team is, or how good a player is, are not determined by the regular season. The best NBA teams are merely positioning themselves for the playoffs, and are not giving 100% on a day-to-day basis. Having the most regular-season wins in the regular season is an accomplishment, but it's like having the highest SAT scores in your high school - it doesn't really count for anything in real life.

The best NBA players (maybe 5-7 of them exist at any one time) are the ones who, when the game is on the line, will get the ball - and everyone in the arena knows they will get the ball - and they score those final 2 or three points. No one was better than Jordan at getting those final points when they were needed.

Curry is an amazing player who combines almost superhuman shooting accuracy with almost superhuman quickness. But I think a team built around Jordan's total game would be better than a team built around Curry's strengths.

Looks like the Spurs are the only team that has a chance to stop the Warriors' juggernaut this year. It will be interesting. Too bad we won't see it until June or July.

The warriors need to go 4-0 to break the record. No point in tying the record because it's not much of an accomplishment right now. Maybe 15 years from now if they win the title with the 72 wins

congrats to the warriors.hope this is enough for the NBA to be convinced they need to stay in OAKTOWN.

I am not a basketball fan,hate the sport but with oakland being in danger of losing all three teams,raiders,a's,and warriors,go warriors.would love to see oakland have two back to back championships,lets win that first game tonight. will be much more difficult this time around since last year cleveland was missing their second and third best players so i dont see them doing it this time.

Forum List

Back