Was the Comey Firing Calculated to Annoy the Ds?

Admittedly it is a whole lot better to be lucky than smart but given the sense of entitlement of the Ds and their acting out plus their contempt for electoral results the objections of Ds should have been easily to anticipate. I'm asking were they and secondarily will this result in further D losses at the state and local level?

The masked storm troopers of the Democratic party trying to stamp out free speech is harming D chances in Red and Purple states and Trump would be smart to make the Ds own a bigger share of disorder in the Red states, is that what he is doing?
The Democrats have been in an annoyed state since November 9th 2016.

this sounds like an excellent way to push them over the edge.
I think they have been over the edge for some time now.

Many but not all. Adding a little hydrogen to the fire should help speed up the process

High taxes, ineffective police, gun control and making sure illegal felons are protected, what's not like about the Ds?

So, Trumptards, what's it like to have the whole nation thinking of you as traitors?

I shouldn't have asked. You all probably like it. You're finally being recognized for your years of working at trying to destroy the USA.

Nixon fired the Special prosecutor to piss off the Special prosecutor's Alma Mater off. He hated those guys. Especially Gary.

What a tool.

#RevisionistHistory

Forum List

Back