Zone1 Was The Garden Of Eden A Real Place?

You think you are superior, but you're not. You're a nobody who has done nothing. You have the intellect of an ant and the demeanor of a spoiled child. I feel sorry for you.
Obviously that is not true.

I'm speaking about you.

sorry, the religion of antiquity offends you - try taking a nap.

Therefore , he chalks up his repeated slamming into brick walls to everyone else just being big ol' meanies.

is it imaginary - they left eden to find their own way ... than living in servitude and denial the desert religions - makebelieve heavenly commandments - heredity idolatry, judaism.

you simply are oblivious the very reason the 1st century events occurred ...

just why do you believe someone needs to save you or could if you are unable to do so yourself - or simply remain a sinner and just perish.

is it imaginary - they left eden to find their own way ... than living in servitude and denial the desert religions - makebelieve heavenly commandments - heredity idolatry, judaism.

just why do you believe someone needs to save you or could if you are unable to do so yourself - or simply remain a sinner and just perish.
Your made up religion doesn't offend me. I pity people like you and hobelim and FF and W. You people clearly have issues in your life and come here to take out your frustrations on others.

Your made up religion doesn't offend me. I pity people like you and hobelim and FF and W. You people clearly have issues in your life and come here to take out your frustrations on others.

was the great cataclysm, noah - imaginary ... is there a rainbow for the paradisians - who know what they are seeing. from the beginning - to the end, the treasure of remission.

was the great cataclysm, noah - imaginary ... is there a rainbow for the paradisians - who know what they are seeing. from the beginning - to the end, the treasure of remission.
It would be a massive waste of my time to try to have any meaningful discussion on this or probably any subject with you.

Every culture has stories and folklore that promote their culture, traditions and values. The Jewish people are no different. They are good storytellers.

What "remission"? Did you mean redemption?

Obviously that is not true.
It is 100% true. Take your blinders and rose colored glasses off.

But then again, you seem to have an agenda here too. Birds of a feather flock together, so you defending FF isn't a surprise.

It is 100% true. Take your blinders and rose colored glasses off.

But then again, you seem to have an agenda here too. Birds of a feather flock together, so you defending FF isn't a surprise.

Ding, are you a Christian?

Obviously, you're a bright guy. I told you that I think every culture has folklore and stories that promote their values and beliefs. It's like a river in time fed by many streams like the Babylonians, the Egyptians, the Canaanites etc. I don't think the Bible is history or science..

Are you attacking me because I don't take these wonderful stories literally?

They are truthful like Aesop's Fables and Uncle Remus were truthful.

Ding, are you a Christian?

Obviously, you're a bright guy. I told you that I think every culture has folklore and stories that promote their values and beliefs. It's like a river in time fed by many streams like the Babylonians, the Egyptians, the Canaanites etc. I don't think the Bible is history or science..

Are you attacking me because I don't take these wonderful stories literally?

They are truthful like Aesop's Fables and Uncle Remus were truthful.
No, I'm not attacking you. I'm making an observation. I think you are biased and have an agenda. But don't take it personal. I feel that way towards anyone who attacks another person's faith. And that's what you seem to do. Rather than celebrate your own beliefs, you seem to criticize the beliefs of others. But again, don't take that personal. That's what most people here do. But that doesn't make it right.

Every culture has stories and folklore that promote their culture, traditions and values. The Jewish people are no different. They are good storytellers.

sure -

and tell that to those in the 1st century that gave their lives for self determination than servitude and denial who were murdered ....

No, I'm not attacking you. I'm making an observation. I think you are biased and have an agenda. But don't take it personal. I feel that way towards anyone who attacks another person's faith. And that's what you seem to do. Rather than celebrate your own beliefs, you seem to criticize the beliefs of others. But again, don't take that personal. That's what most people here do. But that doesn't make it right.

I'm not criticizing your beliefs just trying to explain my take on it. I tend to study ancient history and archaeology more than the supernatural. IMO God, whatever that is, laid down the natural laws of this earth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back