Was Womans Lib good?

You're hitting on several issues. Which do you want to take on? Primarily you said "American women's right are abortions only". I disagree. Abortion rights are totally messed up, IMO. Another issue entirely. I think the discussion here is broader than that.

My main concern is for the next generation. My son and daughter, for example. Each has a huge disparity in how they view relationships/commitment/marriage. And women's and men's roles in them. This basic life experience has been challenged because of the "women's liberation" movement.

Women's rights are not abortions. Abortions only is what American feminists turned them to be.

The other part I do not know what to tell you. Because it is a huge problem for the young people in a nowadays society.

This is a huge issue and I don't want to speak about it while exhausted. Much more to discuss!

For now...:night:

OK...

Did anyone WATCH this insipid shit?

Fucking chip implants? These assholes have been repeating this shit for 20 years. I got through all of 1:30 before I had enough.

I used to be an Alex Jones fan. He used to be concerned with actually exposing the tangible corruption of local/state/federal government. He spearheaded a project that rebuilt the church for those fuckhead cultist davidians, who really did not deserve what happened.

That was a black eye on our republic, and it inspired me. I thought Alex was a good guy.

Then the Bohemian Grove bullshit came out. He acted as if he had undercover video of Dick Cheney worshipping Woodsy the Owl. He didn't have shit. Stranger shit happens on the streets of San Fransicko every night than anything he caught on tape at Bohemian Grove.

When 9/11 happened he went all sorts of fuckwards.

So anytime anyone presents something attached to "Infowars" I have to instinctively reject it. I know it's bullshit from personal experience dealing with these assholes. The fact that they've attached themselves to people like Ron Paul and Debra Medina, thus sinking any political potential they could otherwise gain leads me to believe they're apparatchiks of the very "NWO" sociopaths they claim to be struggling against.

All that pre natal leave, maternity leave and taking time off to care for young children was completely misundestood and came with a price that women were surprised to have to pay.

A woman on the promotion track, brilliant, hard working, takes five years off and returns totally shocked that the brilliant, hard working man hired to replace her for those five years got the promotion. She comes back at the exact position she had when she left. Now feeling cheated.

I don't know when it changed. I used to belong to NOW. I belonged to a group fighting dress codes. Most places prohibited pants or pantyhose. It was required skirts with stockings and garter belts. It seemed overnight NOW changed into a lesbian meat market with lectures about empowerment through tasting our own menstrual blood.

I read all the right books but forget who had the chapter about licking kotex. Gloria Steinem maybe.

Anyway it was too stupid for me to continue. The feminists were as bad as the male bosses who asked how serious I was about my wedding ring.

All that pre natal leave, maternity leave and taking time off to care for young children was completely misundestood and came with a price that women were surprised to have to pay.

A woman on the promotion track, brilliant, hard working, takes five years off and returns totally shocked that the brilliant, hard working man hired to replace her for those five years got the promotion. She comes back at the exact position she had when she left. Now feeling cheated.

she seriously expected to be promoted after 5 years of absence? talking about unreal expectations

I don't know when it changed. I used to belong to NOW. I belonged to a group fighting dress codes. Most places prohibited pants or pantyhose. It was required skirts with stockings and garter belts. It seemed overnight NOW changed into a lesbian meat market with lectures about empowerment through tasting our own menstrual blood.

I read all the right books but forget who had the chapter about licking kotex. Gloria Steinem maybe.

Anyway it was too stupid for me to continue. The feminists were as bad as the male bosses who asked how serious I was about my wedding ring.

it is there for at least 23 years... that's when I first got a picture of American feminism from inside.

This is a huge issue and I don't want to speak about it while exhausted. Much more to discuss!

For now...:night:

Indeed. This is why I have not posted more than I have in this thread. What women's lib has done to the family unit is well beyond what I am capable of bringing to the thread at this point. I am an independent woman, that works 12 hour days. Does not leave much room for time to do anything but work and taking a shower.

Oh and the movement of the "women's rights" has included many sacrifices, more than the holocaust. And has got to the point of emasculating our men. Then we get to bitch and complain about them. Even telling them they have no right to say no to aborting their own wanted child.

Don't get me started on what it has done to women.

Not all that glitters is gold

These kinds of threads are always short because men and some women are fearful of being ostracized for what the progression of this movement has done to our country, and our own personal lives.

divorce rates are through the roof, out of wedlock births have skyrocketed, ect..................................................................................

Women's Lib is not feminism. Feminism has done more to harm women than any other single social movement.

Women's Lib is not feminism. Feminism has done more to harm women than any other single social movement.

But to many, women's lib and feminism has merged. So that is why I addressed it the way I did.

I am truly happy I do not live in the days that my husband could tell me what to do, or that I would be considered a spinster if I did not marry before the age of 20

But I do wish that more women would wear a bra. Gosh that can be hard on the psyche :D

Last edited:
I'm truly sorry that I put my foot in the road to march for Women's Rights. It was bad then. It is still bad, but the causes of that evil have changed.

I'm truly sorry that I put my foot in the road to march for Women's Rights. It was bad then. It is still bad, but the causes of that evil have changed.

How has it changed, from your perspective? Just curious if you can be give a specific example

But to many, women's lib and feminism has merged. So that is why I addressed it the way I did.

I am truly happy I do not live in the days that my husband could tell me what to do, or that I would be considered a spinster if I did not marry before the age of 20

But I do wish that more women would wear a bra. Gosh that can be hard on the psyche :D

1)true
2)just take your own off ;)

1)true
2)just take your own off ;)

I do every night. freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Got to go, women's lib/rights has called for me to do everything but pour the concrete.

Back later

How has it changed, from your perspective? Just curious if you can be give a specific example

Women are much more cruel to other women than they were. Psychologically women remain as children for much of their lives. They are always seeking Daddy's approval, when they move into the workplace, the Boss becomes Daddy. Women used to be far more cooperative with one another. Mostly because the Boss as Daddy was so authoritarian. Now, they will cheat, lie and backstab one another solely for that approval. Whatever detriment women had from an overbearing boss, they now have from other women.

Look at the recent case of the three women kept in bondage by Ariel Castro. Deprived of their freedom and automony they had to band together, had to cooperate with one another to survive. Castro was the overbearing authority. Had Castro just been their supervisor at a company, these women would be stepping all over one another to get his favor.

What women should have done, what I expected, is that women would keep what worked and change what didn't. In reality, they kept nothing and make only detrimental changes.

Socially, women seized "equality" to become just as sexually wanton as men. Except women are not constructed to appreciate the one night, or even one hour stand and move on. They become wounded. They were sold a bill of goods, fucking around is as good for them as it is for men. That one must have been thought of by some guy. Now they have no husbands as a partner to work for the common good. They have a wet spot on the sheets from a guy who forgot their name as soon as he walked out the door. Of course he expected the woman to forget his name as soon as he walked out the door too.

Women, traditionally cast in the role of homemaker and mother are now free to abandon those roles, and abandon their children too, in their personal quest for self-fulfillment. When women start acting like men, they become poor imitations of men, leaving the position women occupied empty.

It hasn't worked out well for women.

Forum List

Back