Did Hunter Biden make a political statement the other day?

Instead, his daddy took his son's filthy lucre as bribery payoffs from foreign governments for selling access......to his daddy.

Come on, man.. Given the same opportunity we had as they currently have, would we have done the same? I can't really claim that I'm any more "correct" than the left are. Like they say, "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Trump's children were not partakers of the pleasures their position had to offer. Can you honestly say that given the same opportunity, you wouldn't have succumbed to the temptation?

I would like to think of myself as a godly man but given the chance to live out the life Hunter Biden had, what man in his right mind would have given a hard pass?
Then put him and irons and frog march him for his insolence, like Peter Navarro and Roger Stone.

Now the lowlife crackhead got that "run and hide" gene when he was shot out of daddy's limp dick.

Watch.

Crapitus or Smoke 'em Peace Pipe Wig Wam are gonna call FAKE NEWS.

"Limp Dicks can't produce adequate sputum!"

Or some such shit ;)

Trump's children were not partakers of the pleasures their position had to offer. Can you honestly say that given the same opportunity, you wouldn't have succumbed to the temptation?

I would like to think of myself as a godly man but given the chance to live out the life Hunter Biden had, what man in his right mind would have given a hard pass?
Hard pass. Dude has full dentures in his 40s because of his drug use.

Ok dickhead. I just gotta say this, bro: You missed your calling. I know that you and I have a lot of things in common, even though we disagree with each other's political choices. You're a Bidenista and I am a MAGAtard, whatever the hell that is. But from what I've garnered of your general demeanor, we have more in common than we do in difference.

I just want you to know, we both breathe the same air, we drink the same water, we like the same things, and as Americans, we're both in this shit together. I don't know if you know it or not, but do suspect you're aware of this: Our country is under an attack. We as Americans are being attacked in more ways than you or I are aware of: From poisonous drugs coming across the border, such as fentanyl. From individuals having ties to known foreign terrorist organizations coming across the border, from rampant crime, anarchism, deviancy, destructive influences, and may I be so bold as to say from our own government, which has become nothing more than a tool, a stooge, a stoolie, and a step-n-fetchit for globalist elements which would like nothing more than to see this country you love, America, to fail. To choke. To die. To cease from existence.
True. We just disagree on who will end it first.
Any chance you might give Nikki a second look (though its pretty safe to say, she's one of your evil globalists) as she is a compromise between the two old guys, that I would just as soon not see in office for various reasons.

This post has what I call:

Epic based energons.

My minuscule mind doesn't have to ability to grok the word "energon." I have taken the second THC gummie in hopes that it will lead me to some kind of enlightenment after which I might understand what you're trying tiling to tell me.

My minuscule mind doesn't have to ability to grok the word "energon." I have taken the second THC gummie in hopes that it will lead me to some kind of enlightenment after which I might understand what you're trying tiling to tell me.

Sounds good to me!

True. We just disagree on who will end it first.
Any chance you might give Nikki a second look (though its pretty safe to say, she's one of your evil globalists) as she is a compromise between the two old guys, that I would just as soon not see in office for various reasons.

Nikki Haley?. :laughing0301:

She's the gal I'd want to have sex with if I was sick enough to want to fuck GW, Dick Cheney, Jeb Bush, and John McCain at the same time. One big old bed with a 7-way sex orgy. I seriously hope someone brought some sex lube, becaue no way I'm going in dry.

Come on, really? If I were sleeping with Nikki Haley, I'd be sharing the same bed and mixing spooge with GW, Dick Cheney, Jeb Bush, Joe Manchin, RFK Jr.,and John McCain,

Fuck that bullshit. I'm a man of my own means. I don't share my bed with any other man, especially the likes of those faggot RINOs, Quislings. MAAG-haters, commies, globalists, and anyone else who does believe that America isn't the sngle, number-one, greatest country in the world.

Last edited:
You mean the IRS, ATF or Drug Enforcement? Of course he really told all three to go screw themselves because he is Royalty, doncha know? Laws don't apply to him.

Hunter Biden should be an example to all how to tell the IRS, ATF, DEA, FBI, and NSA to go fuck themselves.

How could you of all people disagree with that? :lol:

Nikki Haley?. :laughing0301:

She's the gal I'd want to have sex with if I was sick enough to want to fuck GW, Dick Cheney, Jeb Bush, or John McCain at the same time.

Come on, really? If I were sleeping with Nikki Haley, I'd be sharing the same bed and mixing spooge with GW, Dick Cheney, Jeb Bush, Joe Manchin, RFK Jr.,and John McCain,

Fuck that bullshit. I'm a man of my own means. I don't share my bed with any other man, especially the likes of those faggot RINOs and Quislings.
There's term for that, in your case. "Celibacy"

Hunter Biden should be an example to all how to tell the IRS, ATF, DEA, FBI, and NSA to go fuck themselves.

How could you of all people disagree with that? :lol:
You have an excellent.

We should all strive for the freedom to disobey laws like Hunter Biden. Let Freedom Ring!!!!

You have an excellent.

We should all strive for the freedom to disobey laws like Hunter Biden. Let Freedom Ring!!!!

You fucking Flashman fucking got it. God fucking bless you, motherfucker.

He showed up to testify in public. And he's correct: why testify behind closed doors? Republicans just want to twist whatever he says. In a public hearing they can't do that.

What are Republicans afraid of?

He showed up to testify in public. And he's correct: why testify behind closed doors? Republicans just want to twist whatever he says. In a public hearing they can't do that.

What are Republicans afraid of?

UGH!

There's ugly.

And then there's circus freak ugly.

Why don't you do us all a favor and at least switch your avatar over to J. Carville?

Huge aesthetic improvement...

YOu fuckers on this board. I would count the ways I love you motherfuckers if I had more than ten fingers, nine and a half toes, and a dick to make it add up to 11.

:laughing0301:

YOu fuckers on this board. I would count the ways I love you motherfuckers if I had more than ten fingers, nine and hand toes, and a dick to make it add up to 11

:laughing0301:

Did that gummy have a hint of meth?

Someone knows Hunter.... ;)

Did that gummy have a hint of meth?

Someone knows Hunter.... ;)

Ok, ikt started out with a sweet taste, like sugar and fruit flavoring. AFter three or four minites, I styarted tasting a bittewr slightnes, and the nothing. THat was aroun noon. I took the second one out of the package 30 or so mi nutes ago. AND NOW FOR ANOTHER HIT ON THE BOTTLE, ALBEAIT A SMALL ONE. i'M SOUSED.

Forum List

Back