Trump Pledges Help for Hunter Biden after Conviction

I'm sure you don't realize it, but your childish moniker for President Trump is reminiscent of the moniker for the King of the Dinosaurs. Now scuttle along.
Its his street name. t-Rump. I just got tired of typing the hyphen.

I'm sure you don't realize it, but your childish moniker for President Trump is reminiscent of the moniker for the King of the Dinosaurs. Now scuttle along.
I prefer Fat Orange Rapist Charity Thief

No getting around facts...

Like it?

Nope. You don't remember your lie that you are clumsily trying to distract from. Like, at all.

Most peole have to take a lot of drugs to get to what is apparently your default state.
24 Hour Fitness says BLM, Pride flags are approved ‘symbols of expression’ but American flags are only for designated holidays.

Teens Arrested After Scooters Leave Marks on 'Pride' Crosswalk

Court Backs School That Barred Student's 'Two Genders' Shirt

A reckoning is about to occur.

??? It was the Federal judge that said "WTF is this?" when the Biden stooges presented her with the "plea deal"
I think the DOJ agreed to the plea deal or something close to it, but after all the R congress critter pressure, (which there was a very loud voice, even on this site on it) the DOJ basically moved away from it. The judge couldn't get a straight answer, and sent them packing and back to the drawing board....?? At least that's the story on the liberal media side...

True that Quid Pro can't do it himself, but he could look like a statesman if he publicly put pressure on Hochul to pardon, for the good of the country and stuff.
Biden should not try to influence anyone on this imo....we are a Republic! Trump and lawyers should try to convince Hochul.... But the way he's disparaged NY STATE legal system, NY prosecutors, NY judges, NY jurors, NY State District attorneys, it's highly unlike he would be successful with Hochul.... Trump should have thought about that, before his continual tirades and bashing, and contempt of courts he was working so hard on, don't cha think?

Biden should not try to influence anyone on this imo....we are a Republic! Trump and lawyers should try to convince Hochul.... But the way he's disparaged NY STATE legal system, NY prosecutors, NY judges, NY jurors, NY State District attorneys, it's highly unlike he would be successful with Hochul.... Trump should have thought about that, before his continual tirades and bashing, and contempt of courts he was working so hard on, don't cha think?
TRUMP!'s never going to think of, much less implement, a strategy of appeasement. That's the point, Quid Pro would look very statesmanlike by leaning on the governor for a pardon. Even if none was given, he would totally remove two of TRUMP!'s biggest tactics, that of being a martyr and attacking the opposition. TRUMP! would just look petty attacking Quid Pro after he did that. I don't, however, expect the democrat hive mind to ever come up with something like that.

I think the DOJ agreed to the plea deal or something close to it, but after all the R congress critter pressure, (which there was a very loud voice, even on this site on it) the DOJ basically moved away from it. The judge couldn't get a straight answer, and sent them packing and back to the drawing board....?? At least that's the story on the liberal media side...
Not sure who is feeding you this story, but it's bullshit. No R congresscritter ever saw the plea deal. The deal was beyond ridiculous. It gave Hunter immunity for everything for the rest of his life. The judge was dumbfounded. She asked one of the DOJ prosecutors if he had ever seen a like this, ever, in his entire career. The guy had to sheepishly admit No.

Forum List

Back