Trump Pledges Help for Hunter Biden after Conviction

President Donald Trump has responded to Hunter Biden’s federal gun charge conviction by offering to help the first son.

Democrat President Joe Biden’s son now faces up to 25 years in prison for the conviction.

However, it was Trump who issued a statement promising help for him.

Biden was convicted of false statements on a federal form when he, in 2018 and was buying a handgun.

So Trump took the high road. Which ticks off the Left even more. There’s nothing Trump could do to please the Left. Except maybe demand the destruction of the USA.
That was a hoax.

The fake Trump statement was issued out of a site in Sacramento CA called Save America.com

Hunter will face the same sentencing guidelines as everyone else.
He has already paid the contested tax amount and will face a fine

Exactly. The sentencing guidelines for his gun crimes carry a 25 year max prison sentence. For the tax crimes, if he's convicted, the max penalty is 25+ years.

I'm not saying the judges will impose those sentences, but they have the option to do so.

That was a hoax.

The fake Trump statement was issued out of a site in Sacramento CA called Save America.com
But you notice Trump has been pretty mute about the Biden conviction?
He's got no leg to stand on anymore. There's no rigged justice system.
Now Trump is gonna have to stand up and face the music on 7/13. :)

Exactly. The sentencing guidelines for his gun crimes carry a 25 year max prison sentence. For the tax crimes, if he's convicted, the max penalty is 25+ years.

I'm not saying the judges will impose those sentences, but they have the option to do so.

Wrong again Skippy

Sentencing guidelines for a first time offender who did not use the gun illegally are 0-6 months

Hunter, even if sentenced, would get a suspended sentence as long as he keeps clean.

You are welcome to point to anyone else who checked that box on a gun registration and did not use the gun in a crime received a jail sentence

But you notice Trump has been pretty mute about the Biden conviction?
He's got no leg to stand on anymore. There's no rigged justice system.
Now Trump is gonna have to stand up and face the music on 7/13. :)
Another Democrat, Sen Menendez will get a verdict next week.

Lets see how soft they are on Democrats

President Donald Trump has responded to Hunter Biden’s federal gun charge conviction by offering to help the first son.

Democrat President Joe Biden’s son now faces up to 25 years in prison for the conviction.

However, it was Trump who issued a statement promising help for him.

Biden was convicted of false statements on a federal form when he, in 2018 and was buying a handgun.

So Trump took the high road. Which ticks off the Left even more. There’s nothing Trump could do to please the Left. Except maybe demand the destruction of the USA.
The orange bag O' shit lies.

I doubt Trump will get a chance to help in any way as Biden probably already has the pardon waiting for his signature as soon as sentence is passed
He didn't have to wait. He could have ended this investigation on January 20, 2021! He didn't, he could have ended it at any day before the verdict was read. He didn't, so what makes you believe he will issue a pardon now?
MAGA

Wrong again Skippy

Sentencing guidelines for a first time offender who did not use the gun illegally are 0-6 months

Hunter, even if sentenced, would get a suspended sentence as long as he keeps clean.

You are welcome to point to anyone else who checked that box on a gun registration and did not use the gun in a crime received a jail sentence

The best part of this is you surrendering your former gun control argument in service to Hunter Biden.

LOL

Again, this is a STATE case. The governor would be doing the commuting.

How likely is that to happen? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
What makes you think that?

It's being prosecuted by the DOJ.

It is a federal crime to lie on a gun purchase application. He lied on an ATF form.

He was prosecuted in Delaware, but it was a federal crime.

What makes you think that?

It's being prosecuted by the DOJ.

It is a federal crime to lie on a gun purchase application. He lied on an ATF form.

He was prosecuted in Delaware, but it was a federal crime.
Sorry. Wires crossed. Thought you were talking about Trump. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Joe has already said he won't pardon Hunter. I believe him.
My guess is Hunter will get probation and maybe a fine for a first time offense.

Sorry. Wires crossed. Thought you were talking about Trump. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Joe has already said he won't pardon Hunter. I believe him.
My guess is Hunter will get probation and maybe a fine for a first time offense.
Joe said he wouldn't pardon him.

That doesn't mean he won't try to influence the judge into giving him a suspended sentence, or any sentence, that can be commuted in a few months after the election.

Hunter won't spend a day in prison.

And I would be willing to bet he pardons him the day he leaves office.

Joe said he wouldn't pardon him.

That doesn't mean he won't try to influence the judge into giving him a suspended sentence, or any sentence, that can be commuted in a few months after the election.

Hunter won't spend a day in prison.

And I would be willing to bet he pardons him the day he leaves office.
And? i don't expect Trump to spend a day in prison either. Biden has demonstrated respect for the rule of law. Trump hasn't.

Probation and a fine for both. Trump's fine..will just be a lot heftier. :)

Only those who admit to their crimes and are repentant, are suppose to be given a pardon.

If Trump could have mustered up some adult behavior thru the trial and afterwards, there would be no doubt Biden would pardon him if convicted on a federal crime.

Trump's convictions in New York can't be done by Biden though, because those are NY State crimes so it would have to be Governor Hochul to pardon...And with his mouthing off and attacking everyone involved in New York state but himself, Trump has put her in a position to NOT pardon him.
True that Quid Pro can't do it himself, but he could look like a statesman if he publicly put pressure on Hochul to pardon, for the good of the country and stuff.

Forum List

Back