Washed-Up 80s Singer Richard Marx Tries to Go After Rand Paul and Gets Blasted after Paul accused Marx of 'encouraging violence' against him

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I've known Richard for the better part of 20 years.

Like everyone else, he has an opinion and, like everyone else, he believes his opinion deserves to be heard.

Truth be told, Richard's a sweetheart of a guy...

our country is going down the tubes!

Why are you such a fucking liar? Post Marx' tweet, you fucking coward.

Rand Paul is a little fucking bitch. All Richard Marx tweeted was that he would buy Paul's neighbor drinks.

it was Rand who made the claim you call the lie

i'm not Rand Paul, but thanks for the compliment

Marx just wants to promote his memoir

El2efiAVoAEvSqM

No, you started a bullshit lying thread without posting the tweet. It's your thread title, not Paul's. You constantly spam the board with bullshit threads. You've started 10 threads in the past couple hours.

nobody calls it down the middle 'round here more than me. how dare you question my journalistic integrity?

and you can post the tweet yourself

No, you started a bullshit lying thread without posting the tweet. You constantly spam the board with bullshit threads. You've started 10 threads in the past couple hours.

i need to stay entertained in the age of corona

The guy's name is Richard Marx. What could anyone expect?

Rand Paul is a little fucking bitch. All Richard Marx tweeted was that he would buy Paul's neighbor drinks.
Yes, he supports people who physically assault Paul. Left wingers are big fans of violence against their political opposition. That is the issue and what this thread is about.

Like everyone else, he has an opinion and, like everyone else, he believes his opinion deserves to be heard.

As long as you're a lib that is.

The media/prog politicians have promoted violence against Republicans. Paul was hospitalized in an altercation with a neighbor because of of the rhetoric.

As long as you're a lib that is.
No, see, that's stupid.

I know plenty of good, decent people with whom I disagree politically.

Depending on his touring schedule, Richard and I will speak four or five times a year (last year we spoke a lot more often than that). We are all too aware of the political leanings of the other, but it would be stupid to let that get in the way of a friendship with a genuinely nice guy. We discuss politics, sure. We also discuss sports, music, current affairs, the weather, etc.

Suggesting that someone can only be a good person if they share your political ideology is ridiculous...

Forum List

Back