Washington post: more fake news..

Your words, your thread, not mine. You obviously can't answer. You decided to post up a cocktail of bullshit, in the hopes no one would notice. That's not going to happen.
This dude is one of the dumber posters on this forum, and that is saying something, considering the amount of idiots who post here.

This dude is one of the dumber posters on this forum, and that is saying something, considering the amount of idiots who post here.
Always facts cloud your liberal dumb fuck brain?

This is the talking point the White House put out, blame the bad economy on the Ukraine situation.

The MSM, being the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party, goes right along with the BS.

Americans aren't buying it.

So we had low gas prices and low inflation the past year?
Incessant reminders. Realize that most everyone has to pay high fuel prices. Go to the gas station and protest. See what happens. Go do the same at the grocery store. The grocery store will say go protest at the gas station.

Incessant reminders. Realize that most everyone has to pay high fuel prices. Go to the gas station and protest. See what happens. Go do the same at the grocery store. The grocery store will say go protest at the gas station.
That's not the point it's trying to spin news into a positive light. We have been telling that to the left for the past 50 years.

You make no sense.
They are both only retailers, dumb phuck.

I know many around here have listened to RW radio spewing garbage for at least 40 years.
Right wing talk Radio didn't take off till 1987 the end of the fairness doctrine, so you are about right, but what you call garbage is just the rest of the story and that's what the left can't handle.

We never knew about Kennedy and Monroe till after, the liberal MSM buried the story at the time for example.

Right wing talk Radio didn't take off till 1987 the end of the fairness doctrine, so you are about right, but what you call garbage is just the rest of the story and that's what the left can't handle.

We never knew about Kennedy and Monroe till after, the liberal MSM buried the story at the time for example.
I used to listen regularly. Does that mean I haven't any idea that it's propaganda for the angry?

What do you want me to do TRAITOR?
Doesn't matter what I want you to do. You won't do shit, except, as I said, bitch impotently on the internet.

I have said numerous times I oppose Putin's invasion. I support the Ukranian people's fight against tyranny. I also oppose Biden's incompetent leadership. Unlike you, I didn't swear an oath of loyalty to Biden, so your ridiculous screeching of TRAITOR is stupid as fuck.

You're just a stupid programmed leftist dumbass who talks shit on the internet but lacks the courage of his convictions.

Keep your stupid ass on the couch, boy.

I used to listen regularly. Does that mean I haven't any idea that it's propaganda for the angry?
It doesn't take much to angry a god fearing patriotic American on the flakey left.

Forum List

Back