Washington post: more fake news..

I've never understood why people listen to radio that makes them angry. Do you enjoy being angry? I don't.
That's why the left never listens to news and politics on the radio, they like happy songs of rainbows and unicorns

Well, some of them have to listen to it, because they have to tell all the others about the horrible things right-wing radio guys said today so they can be outraged too.
I read Al Franklins book like 25 years ago he never really listened to Rush and admitted it, just cherry picking snips

Yup more fake news from the compost. What fucking liars

February 25, 2022 at 6:00 a.m. EST

A few weeks ago, the coronavirus’s fading omicron variant, falling gas prices, and a newly buoyant stock market set the table for what many felt could be a surging U.S. economy in 2022.
But those rosy scenarios are suddenly in doubt, as rampant geopolitical uncertainty has helped drive up energy prices and send global markets on a roller-coaster ride. These changes could give many consumers and businesses pause and put more pressure on Washington leaders to respond, even though it is unclear how exactly they will intervene.

Russian invasion of Ukraine could send surging U.S. economy on a wild ride - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2022/02/25/economy-us-russia-ukraine-gas/
tp0S5GINx-GfVMLpmY4cqacF5yGpJVMGDaLqCAUPLbY.jpg

9gooewmfbkj81.png

Doesn't matter what I want you to do. You won't do shit, except, as I said, bitch impotently on the internet.

I have said numerous times I oppose Putin's invasion. I support the Ukranian people's fight against tyranny. I also oppose Biden's incompetent leadership. Unlike you, I didn't swear an oath of loyalty to Biden, so your ridiculous screeching of TRAITOR is stupid as fuck.

You're just a stupid programmed leftist dumbass who talks shit on the internet but lacks the courage of his convictions.

Keep your stupid ass on the couch, boy.
Please, TRAITOR. Your history of lies speak volumes on your disloyalty.

In the land of the free and home to the first amendment, we have too many authoritarian Fascist fools like this poster.
You mean we have too many people pointing out TRAITORS distributing Russian propaganda?

Hardly, TRAITOR.

You mean we have too many people pointing out TRAITORS distributing Russian propaganda?

Hardly, TRAITOR.
You are a dupe of the establishment.

Read this. It might help you see the error of your thinking. Are you mentally disabled?

There is no propaganda as potent or powerful as war propaganda. It seems that one must have lived through it at least once, as an engaged adult, to understand how it functions, how it manipulates and distorts, and how one can resist being consumed by it.

As I examined in the first part of that video discussion, war propaganda stimulates the most powerful aspects of our psyche, our subconscious, our instinctive drives. It causes us, by design, to abandon reason. It provokes a surge in tribalism, jingoism, moral righteousness and emotionalism: all powerful drives embedded through millennia of evolution. The more unity that emerges in support of an overarching moral narrative, the more difficult it becomes for anyone to critically evaluate it. The more closed the propaganda system is — either because any dissent from it is excluded by brute censorship or so effectively demonized through accusations of treason and disloyalty — the more difficult it is for anyone, all of us, even to recognize one is in the middle of it.

When critical faculties are deliberately turned off based on a belief that absolute moral certainty has been attained, the parts of our brain armed with the capacity of reason are disabled.
War Propaganda About Ukraine Becoming More Militaristic, Authoritarian, and Reckless

You are a dupe of the establishment.

Read this. It might help you see the error of your thinking. Are you mentally disabled?

There is no propaganda as potent or powerful as war propaganda. It seems that one must have lived through it at least once, as an engaged adult, to understand how it functions, how it manipulates and distorts, and how one can resist being consumed by it.

As I examined in the first part of that video discussion, war propaganda stimulates the most powerful aspects of our psyche, our subconscious, our instinctive drives. It causes us, by design, to abandon reason. It provokes a surge in tribalism, jingoism, moral righteousness and emotionalism: all powerful drives embedded through millennia of evolution. The more unity that emerges in support of an overarching moral narrative, the more difficult it becomes for anyone to critically evaluate it. The more closed the propaganda system is — either because any dissent from it is excluded by brute censorship or so effectively demonized through accusations of treason and disloyalty — the more difficult it is for anyone, all of us, even to recognize one is in the middle of it.

When critical faculties are deliberately turned off based on a belief that absolute moral certainty has been attained, the parts of our brain armed with the capacity of reason are disabled.
War Propaganda About Ukraine Becoming More Militaristic, Authoritarian, and Reckless
WAIT!

I need to go to FAUX for verification of that.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

TRAITOR.

Forum List

Back