Washington Post says Hillary's private e-mails may be recoverable

Saw that earlier...

Guess she shouldn't have hired a joke of a company that forgot to wipe her server.

RoddamButt: Hey, {name of person}, its me, Hillary, theres something odd about Huma, she has this 7 inch long hot-dog shaped device, what the hell is it?

I want to see the naked pics of Mrs. Weiner.
Saw that earlier...

Guess she shouldn't have hired a joke of a company that forgot to wipe her server.
You mean with a cloth?

Great, then we can see all of the Jew hating e-mails that Hillary sent to Sidney Blumenthal Hillary Clinton's private emails may be recoverable: Washington Post

Hilly is toast, either way.
Bassman you are great at digging this stuff up and I for one am glad you came to USMB!
It's all because of the ear wigs that you put in my ears.

And how did you get off that planet that I left you on in the first place?
Sorry about the ear wig. I get kind of touchy about being left on a barren planet. Guess the federation can just bill me for stealing the Botany Bay.

Hate to burst your bubble

But most likely, we will uncover an elaborate network of informants keeping an eye on Bill Clinton's activities.

Hillary to her proc: Hey, its me Hillary, where the hell are you? I need you, dammit it again! I havent crapped or farted in two days, now i am scared to eat anything being god only knows what orfarforice it will come out of! Get back to me ASAP before my ass emplodes !!!

Great, then we can see all of the Jew hating e-mails that Hillary sent to Sidney Blumenthal
Hillary's Jew hating emails? Why are you stating that? Any evidence that she is a jew hater? Could you link it, please?
BTW....Sidney Blumenthal is a jew....

Great, then we can see all of the Jew hating e-mails that Hillary sent to Sidney Blumenthal
Hillary's Jew hating emails? Why are you stating that? Any evidence that she is a jew hater? Could you link it, please?

Hillary Clinton Quotations
"You fucking Jew Bastard!"
From the book "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" by Jerry Oppenheimer. p. 153 - Hillary to Paul Fray, Bill Clinton's Jewish campaign manager, on the night of Bill's defeat for the House of Representatives in 1974

"You Jew Bastard!" "You Jew Mother-Fucker"
From the book "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" by Jerry Oppenheimer. p. 155 - Common insults Hillary would use toward anyone who angered her.

"You Mother-Fucking Jew!"
From the book "Bitter Legacy: The untold Story of the Clinton - Gore Years" by Christopher Ruddy. p. 11 - Hillary insulting Bill

There is also another interesting QUOTE there...

"I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned [about Islam] has come from our daughter."
(TruthInMedia.org 8/8/1999 - Hillary at a White House function, proudly tells some Muslim groups she is gaining a greater appreciation of Islam because Chelsea was then taking a class on the "religion of peace")

From the book "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" by Jerry Oppenheimer. p. 153 - Hillary to Paul Fray, Bill Clinton's Jewish campaign manager, on the night of Bill's defeat for the House of Representatives in 1974

From the book "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" by Jerry Oppenheimer. p. 155 - Common insults Hillary would use toward anyone who angered her.

From the book "Bitter Legacy: The untold Story of the Clinton - Gore Years" by Christopher Ruddy. p. 11 - Hillary insulting Bill

"I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned [about Islam] has come from our daughter."
(TruthInMedia.org 8/8/1999 - Hillary at a White House function, proudly tells some Muslim groups she is gaining a greater appreciation of Islam because Chelsea was then taking a class on the "religion of peace")
Hillary hates everybody, thats why no one shows up for her campaigns unless she has to pay the duffasses.

Hillary hates everybody, thats why no one shows up for her campaigns unless she has to pay the duffasses.

How do you know this?

Forum List

Back