Washington’s Bi-Partisan Russia-Bashers Are Determined to Start a War

Russia/Putin is rooting for the right and against Biden. A look at the stories at RT.com daily tells the obvious story. Russia's interests were advanced by Trump and are challenged by the Biden admin.
how so?

Another Republican with a “feel sorry for Russia” blog? Surprise.

Everyone knows our action will be trade embargoes and such. No major power has attacked another major power since when?

Imagine if China was sending half a billion dollars in weapons to Mexico to strengthen and embolden a hyper-aggressive anti-US regime. Would the US not be “massing troops near the Mexican border”?
You could give mexico the most advanced weapons that china has managed to steal from the West and mexico would still not be a threat to America

and the same goes for the ukraine

the idea of them invading russia is laughable

right up there with poland invading nazi germany

Actually, it's the web site of the guy who received more campaign donations in a general election from active duty military personnel than all other candidates combined...combined...combined....combined

I am not worried about war. We elected Biden not a crazy man that litigates policy in twitter.

You could give mexico the most advanced weapons that china has managed to steal from the West and mexico would still not be a threat to America

and the same goes for the ukraine

the idea of them invading russia is laughable

right up there with poland invading nazi germany
You're out of touch with reality and that's because you just don't understand.

Would it be so laughable to suggest that Ukraine invade Crimea?

That's not meant to get an answer from you, it's meant to start you thinking so you can become involved in these discussions on Ukraine/Russia/US.

In this one your "views" serve a hostile expansionist power.

Listen, man. I'm gonna say this as respectfully as a I can. Judging by the depth of your contribution, I'm confident that my views are likely far, far too complex for you to even contemplate, winger. At the risk of sounding prideful, I actually have a functional understanding of world history, geo-political affairs as well as relevant economic and monetary policy.

I offer this as a courtesy.

Now. Why do I do that? I'll tell you why. I do that because I have a heart. I've no interest in kicking you around in front of all of your friends just to prove it. What's to be had by it? Utimately, you're unimportant.

A link to my opinion would go to this page. It's pretty clear the right is rooting for Putin though.
So you hate a guy who shills to prosper his nation when he is at its head? And if it's Biden you love, he goes overseas and make his country look bad just because he was in on the biggest cheating scam ever heard of and perjured himself to this people in America he made promises to win an election that were nothing but a lie. Because when he came into power from the very first day telling 300,000 people to come on over and we'd pay each of them half a million dollars, he set in motion anger from taxpayers that will never ever leave him his legacy of picking our pockets and dirtying our names abroad. If one ever flew out of a cuckoo's nest, it was Joe Biden his first year in office, and right now, he can barely tell whether he's in the kitchen fridge or hot plate. :cranky: Balancing the budget should look like this: _______________________
Balancing the budget should never look like this:
|/
\|
|/
\|
|/
\|
|/

Recent talks between the US and Russia failed before they even began, with the US side refusing to even consider ending useless and provocative NATO expansion eastward. NATO is a Cold War relic that should have been disbanded along with the Warsaw Pact. It serves no purpose and its constant saber-rattling puts us at risk in conflicts that have nothing to do with US national security.

That's a key point right there ... We get out of NATO, or we accept what it takes to cooperate with our Allies.
President Biden is not President Reagan, sticking Pershing Missiles all over Europe, and shooting the big cowboy finger at the USSR.

Some thought we were all going to die, but it worked, and we broke the USSR financially,
with the support, and sometimes just tolerance of our Allies.

Germany warns of Russia, but won't pay their bills with NATO, while shoveling money to Russia by the truckload for their energy costs.
A great deal of Europe is about to be paying Russia for their energy ... What business do we have listening to their concerns?

If the Assclowns on the Beltway are ever really concerned about Russia and our security ...
Start with the people who are supposed to be our Allies and will be financing our supposed enemy.

Looks like we didn't learn crap from selling scrap metal to the Japanese, so they could melt it down and shoot it back at us.

Germany warns of Russia, but won't pay their bills with NATO, while shoveling money to Russia by the truckload for their energy costs.

True in a sense. Germany is balking at supporting US aggression that is posing as Nato's protection of Europe.
America will spend an unlimited amount of money to maintain Nato, regardless of whether any other countries pay their share.

Didn't Trump have to pull in his horns when he started threatening both Nato and the UN?
If it wasn't for Nato, the US wouldn't have even got it's Kosovo war after the UN turned it down.

I am not worried about war. We elected Biden not a crazy man that litigates policy in twitter.

Versus what?

All of these former intelligence agents representing both sides of the party-of-one who went on to litigate policy in cable news entertainment ''programming?''

John Brennan, James Clapper, Chuck Rosenberg, Michael Hayden, Frank Figliuzzi, Fran Townsend, Stephen Hall, Samantha Vinograd, Andrew McCabe, Josh Campbell, Asha Rangappa, Phil Mudd, James Gagliano, Jeremy Bash, Susan Hennessey, Ned Price, Rick Francona....

Listen, man. I'm gonna say this as respectfully as a I can. Judging by the depth of your contribution, I'm confident that my views are likely far, far too complex for you to even contemplate, winger. At the risk of sounding prideful, I actually have a functional understanding of world history, geo-political affairs as well as relevant economic and monetary policy.

Now. Why do I do that? I'll tell you why. I do that because I have a heart. I've no interest in kicking you around in front of all of your friends just to prove it. What's to be had by it? Utimately, you're unimportant.
You offer nothing more than childish attempts to insult your superiors who are more informed. It's easy to ferret out your kind by just watching to see if you're capable of rebutting facts instead of being insulting in a childish way.

I noticed because you just tried the same thing with me.
Get back to us when you have something to add to the discussion.

I'm just waiting for them to hire this idiot and really get the party started.....I bet it would be as "bi-partisan" a hire as the uniparty could come-up with too.

R.47d57aee4aed467d0268b4ff69c157a6

You offer nothing more than childish attempts to insult your superiors who are more informed. It's easy to ferret out your kind by just watching to see if you're capable of rebutting facts instead of being insulting in a childish way.

I noticed because you just tried the same thing with me.
Get back to us when you have something to add to the discussion.

You haven't offered anything of any meaningful substance whatsoever. As deep as you've been able to go is, left/right and Trump/Biden.

Can't you see how pathetic that is?

What a bunch of pretentious bullshit. This isn't rocket surgery. Putin Is a clear security threat to America and our allies and he has infected the republican party with a willingness to collaborate.

Forum List

Back